Jared Kushners firm has taken 90 million from unamed Foreign entity

I'm noticing a lot of Hunter defenders are also absent from the thread. But looks like some are coming in to drop likes.
What does defending Hunter have to do with Jared? Last I checked, Hunter never held a position in the government while he was making money in the private sector from foreign companies. Jared is on the White House staff as a Senior adviser to the President and has a prominent role in making foreign affairs decisions.

Now those who call Hunter and Joe corrupt because of Hunter receiving money from a Ukranian company....they would have much less wiggle room out of hypocrisy considering that both Hunter and Jared are/were family members of a high ranking official in the Executive Branch that makes key foreign policy decisions.

That’s your problem, you think in terms of a one way street. Team vs team. This guy didn’t get 90M from anyone the company he *partly* owns got it. Are we still under the impression that everyone in our government doesn’t take money from anywhere/anyone cause that type of gullibility would not surprise me. People like to make money *gasp* the horror. There’s a reason these congressmen go in middle class and come out millionaires. But I respect the hustle, no one is getting in the way of mine.
Stick to the deficit, I think it’s perfect, not many people constantly complain about that

lol if you want to use that logic, Hunter Biden wasn't paid by Burisma, the company he partly owned was.

lol if you want to use that logic, Hunter Biden wasn't paid by Burisma, the company he partly owned was.

I just think Biden jr is a crack head, I don’t really care about what or who he got money from. Like I said this is what our government does....

Ivanka is too sexy for Jared. I literally would have given her a better time than him. She would have had enough money.

Will the foreign entity ever be amed? Can't stay unamed for long. Somebody's got to ame it

This reminds me of the Kenny Sandburg Florian quote:
“If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table. Or criticize a typo.”

Sounds like you're defending Hunter's actions because he's never held public office.

No I was asking you a question to try to help you learn how nepotism (unethical, but not illegal) and abuse of power (illegal and unethical) aren't the same thing.

Ivanka is too sexy for Jared. I literally would have given her a better time than him. She would have had enough money.

I would bet Ivanka is deeply damaged in her psyche from being raised by a father who was clearly and demonstrably sexually attracted to her from the day she began puberty. I strongly assume, as a wife, she is as frigid as the day is long.

Last edited:
No I was asking you a question to try to help you learn how nepotism (unethical, but not illegal) and abuse of power (illegal and unethical) aren't the same thing.
Please quote me where I said they were the same thing.

Please quote me where I said they were the same thing.

You're the one who tried to bring up the parity between to two to begin with.

The first one in the thread to what about Hunter.

Actually the TS brought up Hunter.

Yes, his point was explicitly how Jared's activity is way worse than Hunters, and it is, and you don't care, and your attempt to what about Hunter only proves his point.

Back