Jared Kushners firm has taken 90 million from unamed Foreign entity

44nutman

The Original Nut of Sherdog
@Gold
Reaction score
https://www.commondreams.org/news/2...BstPhnonu-od92XUKoneN3FYhL8TrASef1mXWV2qDZU14

This guy puts Hunter Biden to shame. Hunter Biden wishes his grift game was as strong as Jared's. Jared keeps his eye on the prize and does not let strip clubs and crack get in the way of his of grifting.
From the article.
As The Guardian reported Monday, real estate speculation corporation Cadre, which was co-founded by Kushner, has received at least $90 million in overseas capital since 2017.
The second part of the article is what makes the money shady as fuck.
The money came through financial services conglomerate Goldman Sachs via the Cayman Islands, making the original sources impossible to track. Neither Cadre nor Goldman are required to make the investors public and neither company has expressed any interest in doing so.
IF I had to take a guess, that 90 million is a thank you from the House of Saud for manipulating his sniffled nose father in law to help fight Iran in their religious war.

Will the foreign entity ever be amed? Can't stay unamed for long. Somebody's got to ame it

I like that government employees can get money from an unnamed foreign entity and the same people that derp Hunter Biden wont touch this thread.

I like that government employees can get money from an unnamed foreign entity and the same people that derp Hunter Biden wont touch this thread.

They flee when they can't spin.

I have heard recently tha Kushner real estate business was taking big losses at 666 5th Avenue. Rents are down and I guess talk of Chinese investors seemed to have failed? He's likely running to Arab states to raise capital. Whenever I see Cayman islands and Goldman it's ether Arabs or Russians and they really don't want people to know.

At least he doesn't smoke crack.

Good for him. I like success stories.

Well with all due respect, commondreams.org is kind of like, not important. And after 3748399293 THIS IT IT! moments, people tend to assume you’re full of shit - again.

It's ok he's stepping down at the end of Trumps first term lol got to rush an grift away now.

I support Jared kuschner being thrown in jail.

no problem.

Trump defrauded charities. You aren’t changing the mind of anyone who still supports him by pointing out the nepotism.

@44nutman found his hysteria niche with the deficit. This guy being reported by....common dreams? Huh....just doesn’t mesh

I'm noticing a lot of Hunter defenders are also absent from the thread. But looks like some are coming in to drop likes.

I'm noticing a lot of Hunter defenders are also absent from the thread. But looks like some are coming in to drop likes.

No such thing as a Hunter defender.

What Hunter did or didn't do doesn't give Trump the right to break the law.

Throw the book at them both but Trump more specifically since he actually holds public office.

@44nutman found his hysteria niche with the deficit. This guy being reported by....common dreams? Huh....just doesn’t mesh
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jun/10/jared-kushner-real-estate-cadre-goldman-sachs
IS the Guardian better.
Now that we got the source out of the way. How do you feel about a government official getting 90 million from an unknown foreign entity? Do you think we should at the very least know who gave him the money or you just don't care because he is on your team.

I have heard recently tha Kushner real estate business was taking big losses at 666 5th Avenue. Rents are down and I guess talk of Chinese investors seemed to have failed? He's likely running to Arab states to raise capital. Whenever I see Cayman islands and Goldman it's ether Arabs or Russians and they really don't want people to know.
Jared got a billion for his building from Qatar. So far Jared has gotten a billion plus 90 million while working a government position. I need a government job. YOu can just take money from anyone and nobody cares.

Back