Jared Cannonier hints at fighting Paulo Costa

i'd say make izzy-romero 2 and if they don't deliver again cut them both.

hahahaha

If you look at Yoel's age and the rate he fights he probably only has a couple of fights left him. Another loss to anyone probably retires Yoel.

I like that fight. I’d pick Cannonier, although I wonder what the recovery timetable is for that arm.

I'd rather the winner of Hermansson vs. Holland face Costa.

They'll be on win streaks and deserving of fighting someone ranked ahead of them. If Paulo fights cannonier, and Whittaker waits for Izzy, then the winner of hermansson vs holland will have no way to work up the ladder unless they wait for those fights to play out, despite the fact that they're deserving of the opportunity.

Cannonier should fight romero when both recover from their injuries.

They'll be on win streaks and deserving of fighting someone ranked ahead of them. If Paulo fights cannonier, and Whittaker waits for Izzy, then the winner of hermansson vs holland will have no way to work up the ladder unless they wait for those fights to play out, despite the fact that they're deserving of the opportunity.

Cannonier should fight romero when both recover from their injuries.
i'd say put Holland or Hermansson(whoever wins) vs Izzy and let Costa and Cannonier square off and earn a TS after Herm or Holland gets a shot at the title

..ps Rankings means shit anyways

Oh Wow that will be a good fight one of them will be finished and i dont think this fight will go to the distance

That's a huge step back for Cannonier who essentially just lost a title eliminator match
Why is it a step back Costa is NO.2 and Jared is NO.3 the fight makes sense since both of them lost their last fight

Why is it a step back Costa is NO.2 and Jared is NO.3 the fight makes sense since both of them lost their last fight
The guy I responded to said Jared should fight the winner of Jacare/Vettori

Costa vs Till
Cannonier vs Jacare/Vettori winner

I think Costa & Till will be ready to fight before Cannonier is ready. March is wishful thinking for Cannonier. April or even May is much more realistic.
These matchups make no sense for Till or Cannonier. Why should Till deserve to fight 3 people in a row.

Costa and Cannonier still have things to prove but they've done more at 185 than Till.

Why should Jared fight down while Till fights up for the 3rd time straight at 185???

Fight makes perfect sense. Cannonier tko rd 2

This man was on a card where both title fights ended with a second round TKO, that has to be bad luck.

Back