Jared Cannonier hints at fighting Paulo Costa

This is actually pretty solid. Hope it comes to fruition.

I'll back Costa cause I would prefer to see him up on the division.

Costa vs Till
Cannonier vs Jacare/Vettori winner

I think Costa & Till will be ready to fight before Cannonier is ready. March is wishful thinking for Cannonier. April or even May is much more realistic.
That's a huge step back for Cannonier who essentially just lost a title eliminator match

Easy win for Cannonier. Winnable fight for him. Imagine the leg kicks in this fight, Costa is done.

I mean, a 5 year old could have KO'd Paulo in his last fight, he looked scared shitless. He didn't do any of the things he normally does, he didn't come forward, it was one the the most pathetic performances I have ever seen.

Rob broke Cannoniers arm in the first round, and Cannonier survived till a decision. That was fucking impressive.

If its Romero Paulo, then he wins a decision, but if its Izzy Paulo, then Cannonier takes his head off.

Either way, should be fun to watch, and is a good fight.

Israel froze Costa with feints and leg kicks. That's why he looked different to you.

Jc broke his arm didn't he?

Surely he's out until march?

yeah

broke pretty bad

His conviction in the power of Jesus Christ might be causing him to jump the gun

But I’m no expert on bones & breaks

Gonna root for Jared here. Screw whiny bitch Costa.

cannonier will destroy brazilian ricky martin.

That's a huge step back for Cannonier who essentially just lost a title eliminator match
Genuinely curious as to how it’s a major step back. Losing a Title eliminator to fighting the last guy to fight for the title doesn’t seem like a huge step back to me

Genuinely curious as to how it’s a major step back. Losing a Title eliminator to fighting the last guy to fight for the title doesn’t seem like a huge step back to me
The guy I responded to said Jared should fight the winner of Jacare/Vettori.

I thought Jared did very well vs Rob considering he fought with a broken arm. Him vs Paulo would be a good one.

Israel froze Costa with feints and leg kicks. That's why he looked different to you.
There is a difference between freezing someone with leg kicks and feints, and that person not coming forward. Izzy did do a good job, but at no point did Paulo bite down on the mouth guard and hit the gas peddle. Paulo fought differently, and you can see that by the first 2 minutes of his fight with Romero, and his first 2 minutes with Izzy.

Back