Jared Cannonier hints at fighting Paulo Costa

KOPPE

אהיה אשר אהיה
@red
Reaction score
jared-cannonier-hero-denmark.jpg

“I expect when I come back to be in a position right where I was”

"one more fight earns me a title shot"

https://www.mmamania.com/2020/11/25...ine-ufc-return-wont-back-down-paulo-costa-mma

It sounds like the fight to make to me. I would take Costa by UD.

Costa vs Till
Cannonier vs Jacare/Vettori winner

I think Costa & Till will be ready to fight before Cannonier is ready. March is wishful thinking for Cannonier. April or even May is much more realistic.

It really depends if Izzy goes to LHW if that timeline works.

Not sure what Dana lines up for Izzy after the Costa fight. Despite losing 4 of last 5 I think Yoel might be the hardest fight for Izzy currently. I am more curious what Yoel does next and how he fits into the picture.

Hellllll yeaaaa

Not sure what Dana lines up for Izzy after the Costa fight. Despite losing 4 of last 5 I think Yoel might be the hardest fight for Izzy currently. I am more curious what Yoel does next and how he fits into the picture.

Yoel wont be getting another shot

Costa vs Till
Cannonier vs Jacare/Vettori winner

I think Costa & Till will be ready to fight before Cannonier is ready. March is wishful thinking for Cannonier. April or even May is much more realistic.
What he said.
We need guys to fight more often ffs.
Too much picking and ducking for my taste. Just fight.

Great fight. I’d cheer for Cannonier in this.

How soon could his bone be ready?

I mean, a 5 year old could have KO'd Paulo in his last fight, he looked scared shitless. He didn't do any of the things he normally does, he didn't come forward, it was one the the most pathetic performances I have ever seen.

Rob broke Cannoniers arm in the first round, and Cannonier survived till a decision. That was fucking impressive.

If its Romero Paulo, then he wins a decision, but if its Izzy Paulo, then Cannonier takes his head off.

Either way, should be fun to watch, and is a good fight.

i'd say make izzy-romero 2 and if they don't deliver again cut them both.

Could go either way but kinda feel Jared could take t if Paulo thinks he can overpower Jared...If he thinks he can walk down Cannonier he's mistaken, he needs to move that head and feet.

Jared TKO rd 2

Back