Japanese women's ideal body type for male partner

I’m sure it’s different in Japan but here in America Asian girls definitely have a fetish-like attraction for tall muscular white dudes.

Man this is like when broke ass people that have never had money say they don’t care about money.

Show those chicks some male dime and the same dweeby looking guy they chose in that vid side by side in person, and then watch them flock harder to the attractive guy than when that slug Lena Dunham was trying to kiss Brad Pitt.

I’m sure it’s different in Japan but here in America Asian girls definitely have a fetish-like attraction for tall muscular white dudes.
I think you mean skinny white nerds.

They like white dudes, full stop. Geeky, virgin types who dress like this:

4620291553e0099563f6a601d3877e47.jpg

Are well aware of that fact and take advantage of it.

Its funny all the male interviews want to have the muscular bodies and think that is what women find attractive, yet all the women find the lean or regular slim body more attractive.
Isn't that the case in the civilized world in general though? Guys wanna look like The Rock but women want a Michael Phelps.

Doesn't matter what they say...once they meet a guy who makes them laugh and smile their preference for body type of appearance in general go out the window (unless you're obese).

Doesn't matter what they say...once they meet a guy who makes them laugh and smile their preference for body type of appearance in general go out the window (unless you're obese).

Completely agree. I've proven this many times.

Back