Japanese women's ideal body type for male partner

I have seen alot of these types of videos on youtube, where they will poll woman and ask them to choose between a muscular and "regular" body, and overwhelmingly, woman choose the latter. However, they are lying through their teeth and don't want to be appear shallow.

In reality, lean and muscular (Rinaldo, Fight Club Brad Pitt etc.) is the ideal body type for both woman and men. With muscle though, there is a point of diminishing return, where it becomes excessive, and subsequently grotesque.

I have been bodybuilding for 17 years, and I can honestly say that I attracted the most attention from the opposite sex when I was between 170 and 190lbs (at 5'11), I was extremely lean, but still big enough where I could fill out a t-shirt. Fast forward to when I stepped on stage at a peeled 235lbs, and LITERALLY everyone thought it was disgusting (minus black woman and gay men - who for whatever reason, prefer more muscular guys). I distinctly remember taking off my shirt and having a girl go "EWWWW" because of the vascularity.

With all of that being said, money and a good personality trumps pretty much every physical feature.

Wait... wut? I'm married with kids brah. I wasn't looking for advice from internet trolls.

My only argument was that the whole

"gIrLs dOn'T LiKe gUyS wItH nIcE bOdieS"

argument they used is bullshit lazy people use to justify their slothish behavior.
well good job.

What's that Tywin quote though? "Any man who must say, 'I am the king' is no true king." The guys who need to be 'king' typically get with basic people though. I find that sort of chemistry stale personally but a lot of people are into that because it's easy and there isn't much of a challenge. If you want to drive a Ferrari you need to learn to drive it.

Did this corny motherfucker try to make the same lame joke 3 times in one post??

<31>

Stop talking about getting girls when you're giving out advice like.

"Just be nice to them man"

That is literally the worst advice to give to a man on woman. What kind of stupid simp shit is this?
Women will walk all over your simple silly ass and not respect you.

lls, maybe he'll learn someday, but I doubt it.

That is literally the worst advice to give to a man on woman. What kind of stupid simp shit is this?
Women will walk all over your simple silly ass and not respect you.

lls, maybe he'll learn someday, but I doubt it.
I mean, you CAN be nice, but there's a fine line between that and being a doormat.

For whatever reason I think asian women scream feminine and prettiness. Perhaps the feminine traits stem from how they carry themselves and the way they dress. I prefer the milky color tone of asian women who are Japanese, Korean or Chinese. I have encountered plenty of pretty white and hispanic women yet the ratio is slightly different.

Women like dad bods because of their own insecurities. Most women that are into six pack, jacked men are gym rats themselves.

I think it's more so they don't think they're as likely to be cheated on.

So that's why I wasn't successful in Japan... I was too jacked
<2>

Wow, some people have such odd assumptions about females. As for power in a relationship, who actually thinks like that?
Sherdoggers who don't leave their basement long enough to meet real women.

So that's why I wasn't successful in Japan... I was too jacked
<2>

Sherdoggers who don't leave their basement long enough to meet real women.
I remember them liking the skinny guys over the beer belly guys, but who would have thought?

A lot of people mistake being nice with being a doormat.
Some. Not all though.
After dealing with a narcissistic asshole for several years before me, my wife was looking for a nice guy that would treat her well & cater to her needs a bit rather than being stuck in a relationship with someone who wanted it to be all about him. And, in doing so I won her over & now look at us. We're doing great.
And, I don't feel like a doormat at all. Being a nice guy is just second nature to me & I'm not about to become an asshole for X amount of days per month in some attempt to establish a certain level of dominance. I know that it works well for some dudes but it's definitely not for me. Besides, there's no reason for me to play any games with our power dynamic as my wife & I are very balanced that way.
Now, if you want to talk about my first marriage, that was an entirely different story. My ex-wife was always on a power trip & as a result, we were always butting heads. We couldn't even get through our wedding & honeymoon weekend without a fight. It was awful.

I'm assuming that one actor, who's A) not that skinny, and B) has shown some facial hair is doing all right in Japan though?

The cat from The Last Samurai, Avengers Endgame, etc... Hiroyuki Sanada

doesn't Sexyami kinda dissuade this also? I know he's mixed Japanese/Korean or something, but still
Nah, Sanada is too short and gruff and isn't regarded as a leading man to Japanese (although they do respect him as an actor). They vastly prefer pretty boys- even the older women overwhelmingly seek this type, hence why all those gigolos in the date-renting video looked younger than they were.
okadamasaki1.jpg

Akiyama isnt regarded as attractive in either Korea or Japan. He is a star in Korea however because of the reality show with his daughter. They regard him as a curiosity, not a sex symbol.

I have seen alot of these types of videos on youtube, where they will poll woman and ask them to choose between a muscular and "regular" body, and overwhelmingly, woman choose the latter. However, they are lying through their teeth and don't want to be appear shallow.

In reality, lean and muscular (Rinaldo, Fight Club Brad Pitt etc.) is the ideal body type for both woman and men. With muscle though, there is a point of diminishing return, where it becomes excessive, and subsequently grotesque.

I have been bodybuilding for 17 years, and I can honestly say that I attracted the most attention from the opposite sex when I was between 170 and 190lbs (at 5'11), I was extremely lean, but still big enough where I could fill out a t-shirt. Fast forward to when I stepped on stage at a peeled 235lbs, and LITERALLY everyone thought it was disgusting (minus black woman and gay men - who for whatever reason, prefer more muscular guys). I distinctly remember taking off my shirt and having a girl go "EWWWW" because of the vascularity.

With all of that being said, money and a good personality trumps pretty much every physical feature.
I think the standards for what is considered excessively muscular are slowly changing because of the prevalence of jacked instagram "models" in society. Still a long ways to accepting a Phil Heath physique but guys like this wouldn't raise an eyebrow anymore:
xturporlbig31.jpg

While 20 years ago they'd be considered freakishly muscular.

I mean, you CAN be nice, but there's a fine line between that and being a doormat.
Well most people have no clue what being a "nice guy" entails. Bending over backwards for a girl because you hope to bang her isn't really a "nice" gesture, it's desperate and self-serving. Are you nice when no one else is looking to someone you have no attraction for?
enhanced-buzz-22259-1357162528-2.jpg

Well most people have no clue what being a "nice guy" entails. Bending over backwards for a girl because you hope to bang her isn't really a "nice" gesture, it's desperate and self-serving. Are you nice when no one else is looking to someone you have no attraction for?
Spot on

I will say though, and it's as much the dude's fault for falling for this, some women are good at taking advantage of this manipulative 'nice guy' behavior. I guess both genders can game each other in different ways

I will say though, and it's as much the dude's fault for falling for this, some women are good at taking advantage of this manipulative 'nice guy' behavior. I guess both genders can game each other in different ways
oh yeah, and it's usually guys inexperienced at reading cues that fall for this. Con artists are always looking for a mark. Hell, there are girls who eat out free every night thanks to Tinder.

This is why you get a cute Hong Kong girl who likes muscles.

As a male your optimal physique/attractiveness will be 10 percent body fat, decent muscle tone (some chicks will prefer more muscle, others less). It’s that 10 percent bf that is key.

Don’t kid yourself by thinking a dad bod is desired, being fat is not seen as being attractive to the vast majority of either sex.

Let's just cut the bs. Judging male body for how attractive it is for female is like judging female personality for how attractive it is for male. Yes, they matter, but quickly becomes irrelevant once you're not horrific looking obese for guys and outright psychotic for women.

I play NWAs "One Less Bitch" on first dates and just stare at her.
Then show her a thread about a guy who shows his medieval weaponry and Jose Aldo highlights to women. @UFCBlackbelt
Then she sits her ass down and figures she found a real man.

I play NWAs "One Less Bitch" on first dates and just stare at her.
Then show her a thread about a guy who shows his medieval weaponry and Jose Aldo highlights to women.
Then she sits her ass down and figures she found a real man.
Once she sees my threads about failing with women it's game over.

Back