Japanese women's ideal body type for male partner

Robocok

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I thought I'd give Mr.Tidwell a break from making threads about men's bodies.

Screenshot_20190814-104148_YouTube.jpg

Cliffs: Japanese women like skinny guys.

they love the beta cuck physique in Japan I guess

lol the japanese dudes chose Q they like them beefy

Ironically enough I ran into this video yesterday

Yay fat America

In the OP, they really don't have a dad bod. S is fat and N is a little bit too fat also

Too bad Japanese men are not satisfying them.

They are the most sexually frustrated nation . Some of those chicks are still prime time waiting to be tapped.

The men are more into dildo dispensers and diapers.

Girls don’t like to be the one who punched up in the relationship. They tend to be more self conscious than men do so a shredded up six pack will reinforce that. It also doesn’t let them have the power in the relationship.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

WTF? I thought Japan was loaded with 9/10 angels?

My day is ruined <DCrying>

Girls don’t like to be the one who punched up in the relationship. They tend to be more self conscious than men do so a shredded up six pack will reinforce that. It also doesn’t let them have the power in the relationship.
This.

Everyone on sherdog is a K, Q or R depending on typical 6'5" or manlet status.

I have to disagree with this assessment. Ime, less attractive women are typically more receptive to advances. The better looking the woman, the more work they require.

Ironically enough I ran into this video yesterday

Yay fat America

Women like dad bods because of their own insecurities. Most women that are into six pack, jacked men are gym rats themselves.

LOL my gf always tells me I'm not allowed to look prettier than her when we go out. Doesn't help I have nicer hair and am in better shape than her.

Guy picked probably the ugliest asian women I've ever seen in my life.

Women like dad bods because of their own insecurities. Most women that are into six pack, jacked men are gym rats themselves.
Agreed 100% the lazy ones are the ones complaining, because of their lack of self love and self discipline.

They also dont like men with Beards. Japanese women love skinny hairless Beyyytaa guys.

I thought I'd give Mr.Tidwell a break from making threads about men's bodies.

View attachment 629743

Cliffs: Japanese women like skinny guys.

While American women are losing their shit over tubby dudes who look like Seth Rogen.

I suppose that's why their life expectancy far surpasses ours.

<Fedor23>

a guy with a ripped body who spends all his time in the gym shows insecurity or narcissism. No one wants that. just be nice to girls and you will get one... spending your time on a karate forum hating on PVZ because she is better looking than any girl who has ever talked to you wont get you laid.

Back