japanese rock - *** people help me out

If you're ever in LA, check out Little Tokyo. A lot of shops that sell imported music, books, anime, etc. just a warning though, there's loads of weeaboos there on the weekends.

Did someone say weeaboos

[YT]IW_y31bRW3M[/YT]

I have no idea. You should have some luck, though. It's not like you're in the middle of nowhere, USA.

Anyway, I like t

Anybody remember the pride-fc closing song "go to the limit" by Jurassic?

Song was epic.

How did you even stumble upon this music? Anime? Japanese dramas? Being in Japan?

YouTube surfing. They have a song called Kim deal and I was looking for love performances of the amps. This was like 5 years ago although I've only managed to find one cd. I have no idea what the lyrics are even most the English ones but I love it

Came to post babymetal. Not my cup of tea but my gfs stepfather and sister love the group.

X-Japan is too damn cheesy, they're legends but don't hold up very well.

Best Asian Metal band I've heard is Maximize The Hormone, which I could find some albums to get from them. They aren't even on ITunes. Dir En Gray is pretty good too.

[YT]hgFlQq3jfWU[/YT]

Was going to post that exact video if nobody else did.

FLCL got me into The Pillows. Loved the songs they used in the series

Oh and +1 for Balzac

Song is actually called Bleeding Light

damn I just got my FLCL blu-ray in the mail yesterday, good shit

"with the voice of my heart, like a shotgun"

FLCL got me into The Pillows. Loved the songs they used in the series

Same here! I heard Ride on Shining Star on Mega Megumi's webpage I think, which led me to the anime.

Sounds a lot like Madball musically which is never a bad thing, not sure on the vocals though.

I had to follow along with the Japanese subtitles to understand what the vocalist was saying LOL.

I don't get these guys -- they have legit musical chops, but how seriously am I supposed to take them? Are they doing this tongue-in-cheek like Sex Machinguns or are they being dead serious? :icon_lol:

hey guys i need ur help again. i'm trying to figure out who the artist behind this song. i'm gathering that its from an anime called tokyo ghoul right? thats not the name of the artists?

hey guys i need ur help again. i'm trying to figure out who the artist behind this song. i'm gathering that its from an anime called tokyo ghoul right? thats not the name of the artists?

The artist is TK from Ling Tosite Sigure.

Back