japanese rock - *** people help me out

The artist is TK from Ling Tosite Sigure.
THANKS! i'm youtube surfing Ling Tosite Sigure right now. they are japanese right? i'm gonna need to learn japanese just for the great music

THANKS! i'm youtube surfing Ling Tosite Sigure right now. they are japanese right? i'm gonna need to learn japanese just for the great music
No problem. And yeah they are Japanese :p

When I lived in Japan this all Girl Japanese band use to rock out... Bought their CD.. the cover is in Japanese so no idea what the bands name is... or what the song titles are or what happened to them

You can get it on the Internet you just have to know where to look I listen to Aton of underground bands it's not easy to find their music but I do.

Ever try iTunes or Amazon's Digital Music mp3 store? You'd be surprised.

i've become a big fan of the band the pillows. however their albums cost an arm and a leg to purchase on amazon because they are import products.

but i live in the OC which is like asia anyway. so i has two questions:

where can i get awesome j-rock in the states? there has to be some stores in orange county that sell them

what are some other awesome bands like the pillows?

thanks

*edit sorry i didnt know the three letter word for japanese was slang/insult/racist

If you have Amazon Prime it's still cheaper than ordering from Japanese websites.

Apparently you must have a credit card with a Japan address in order to buy mp3 from Amazon Japan regardless of if paying via Amazon Japan gift card.

Why don't they want to sell to the entire world? Are they making more money by holding out and denying international sales?

If you're ever in LA, check out Little Tokyo. A lot of shops that sell imported music, books, anime, etc. just a warning though, there's loads of weeaboos there on the weekends.

What are Weeaboos?

Apparently you must have a credit card with a Japan address in order to buy mp3 from Amazon Japan regardless of if paying via Amazon Japan gift card.

Why don't they want to sell to the entire world? Are they making more money by holding out and denying international sales?

They are probably trying to avoid with dealing international credit card fraud.

I guess it will be a hasle if they have to communicate to a bank from Badatuland to reinverse

Gaikoku no akuma...

ive been told there's a lot of great Japanese shoegaze bands but I'm afraid of liking a few and not being able to get their music or see them live like the pillows

Back