January 19 boxing vs UFC head to head, TJ -Cejudo will do more views than Pacquiao-Broner does buys

The real question is how much money will Manny Pacquiao and Adrien Broner make compared to TJ and Henry Cejudo?

Word up.

pow-gif-5.gif

Last edited:
It’s the first show that practically nobody knows about. ESPN is barely promoting this show. If it does beat Boxing it won’t be by much.
There’s literally a special segment or commercial for fight every 15 min. They’re promoting it pretty well Ariel was on every ESPN show yesterday

Hahaha, you've been on Sherdog since 2011 and have never heard of Pacquioa? I call bullshit since he is one of the most famous athletes in the world and has been mentioned on here millions of times including dozens of threads about how badly he would have beaten Conor.

Do you think pretending to be ignorant makes you look like a cooler and more credible MMA fan cause it really doesn't.

Wtf are you talking about? Did you quote the wrong response or can you just not read. The very first line of of post is "pac would be by far the most well known".

Might be time to put down the bottle and get some sleep.

Pac is way past his prime but can still draw, and I’m not sure that a flyweight MMA fight on a new streaming platform can do better. And I say this as a fan of 125-145lb weight classes.

Pac did 300 and 400k PPV buys his last two fights. So it's possible for TJ and Cejudo to do around 300k+

It’s the first show that practically nobody knows about. ESPN is barely promoting this show. If it does beat Boxing it won’t be by much.
you must not watch Football

but millions on millions of people do, and they have been promoting it big time

i believe ESPN+ is going to be free to try out, recipe for some big numbers just like UFC on FOX 1

i believe ESPN+ is going to be free to try out, recipe for some big numbers just like UFC on FOX 1

7 day trial is available if you sign up. Requires a credit card but you can cancel directly after signing up and it lets you keep your access for the full 7 days.

I love nights with both boxing and mma.

Wtf are you talking about? Did you quote the wrong response or can you just not read. The very first line of of post is "pac would be by far the most well known".

Might be time to put down the bottle and get some sleep.
Sorry, my mistake, I did somehow quote the wrong guy. That was a response to the guy claiming to have "never heard of either of those Boxers".

Some people in this thread should change their Location to "Ariel's mma bubble"

I just noticed that UFC TJ vs Cejudo is on the same day as Manny Pacquiao vs. Adrien Broner which is showtime PPV in Las Vegas

This is a good meter to show you how big UFC is, I can almost guarantee you the UFC ESPN+ will do more views than the boxing fight does buys than Pacquiao Broner on January 19.

TJ vs. Cejudo will do 350k views on ESPN+ and Pacquiao broner will do 250k buys.

Nobody is going to pay 75 bucks to watch a washed up 40 year old Pacman over a legit super fight between two champions in UFC.

This is going to be huge especially with ESPN promoting the UFC event.

UFC is going to shine bright in 2019 better believe it and I hope everyone orders ESPN+ UFC its a legit worthy fight.

Streaming apps are the way of the future. plus its worth the price to be honest, you only pay a small few monthly and can watch multiple fights on ESPN + you save money in the long run.
It's a free card vs a ppv with an past his prime fighter headlining. What do ya expect

It's a free card vs a ppv with an past his prime fighter headlining. What do ya expect
Did they change it to regular ESPN? I thought it was on ESPN + which is a monthly paid streaming service

u wrote this is a good comparison of boxing vs mma.

no its not

Back