January 19 boxing vs UFC head to head, TJ -Cejudo will do more views than Pacquiao-Broner does buys

Did they change it to regular ESPN? I thought it was on ESPN + which is a monthly paid streaming service
To be honest I didnt know you had to pay for that. I take my comments back lol. Still a poor comparison pac is past his prime vs a stacked card with a champ vs champ fight

Broner has beaten some elite boxers. I don't think Elkins has ever had a single top5 win in his career. That's on top of Elkins eaking out fights on shear grit.
i agree its dumb to compare the two fighters, but calling any of broner's wins elite level is a bit of a stretch

Hilarious that you compared a super fight of MMA to a middle of the pack fight in Boxing.

Just shows how far behind MMA is in terms of star power. 40 year old Manny Pacquiao fighting an absolute hypejob in a fake title fight, that people is going to sell less than an MMA superfight... I would fucking hope so.

You lost your mind. Pac do 250k buys? Hahahahah

You lost your mind. Pac do 250k buys? Hahahahah
lol my bad I was being generous man the guy is a boxing legend but passed his best, realistically maybe 150k buys?

As a diehard boxing fan since I was 14 years old back in 1976 & a rabid MMA fan since UFC 1 back in 1993, Saturday night is going to be tough for me because I'd like to see both events. I have a moderate amount of interest in the boxing PPV's main event but really want to see the Badou Jack - Marcus Browne semi-main event because my friend, Amer Abdallah manages him. But, I'm not going to miss the stacked UFC card to catch just one fight. So, the UFC it'll be.

it's a good fight

the ufc cards sucks ass
Im not comparing the two. I definitely wont be buying either ppv. I just havent been hyped for a pacquiao fight in years.

He got like 8 losses, he already lost all his fans man, its like they pretend they never heard of Pacman before when he got knocked out they jumped off that wagon real quick haha
This is just ridiculous and not even close to the truth. He got knocked out by Marquez and a few fights later was in the highest selling ppv in history. Those Filipinos still see him as a god, and that's just half his fan base.

lol, I'm pretty sure Pac fucked @TidWell's girl back in his whoring days. The only posts I've ever seen from this clown in any forum involve shitting on Pacquiao.

why you on about ppv

isn't this on espn+ which is like fight pass or that dazn crap?

I just noticed that UFC TJ vs Cejudo is on the same day as Manny Pacquiao vs. Adrien Broner which is showtime PPV in Las Vegas

This is a good meter to show you how big UFC is, I can almost guarantee you the UFC ESPN+ will do more views than the boxing fight does buys than Pacquiao Broner on January 19.

TJ vs. Cejudo will do 350k views on ESPN+ and Pacquiao broner will do 250k buys.

Nobody is going to pay 75 bucks to watch a washed up 40 year old Pacman over a legit super fight between two champions in UFC.

This is going to be huge especially with ESPN promoting the UFC event.

UFC is going to shine bright in 2019 better believe it and I hope everyone orders ESPN+ UFC its a legit worthy fight.

Streaming apps are the way of the future. plus its worth the price to be honest, you only pay a small few monthly and can watch multiple fights on ESPN + you save money in the long run.

But who will be compensated more?
The boxers or the MMA fighters?

Hahahaha

Comparing paying $75 to a fucking ESPN+ $5 a month subscribtion that also gets you access to a million things more relevant than UFC is about as ridiculous as it gets

Get over the UFC vs Boxing thing, it’s not 2005, we don’t need to pretend

You are joking right?
I don’t think he is! I also don’t think he watches boxing either.

I know Broner chokes in big fights, but comparing him to Elkins shows he doesn’t know what he is talking about

I don’t think he is! I also don’t think he watches boxing either.

I know Broner chokes in big fights, but comparing him to Elkins shows he doesn’t know what he is talking about

is Elkins better?

I watch the fights with my grandpa so we'll be doing the two TV thing while I make fun of incomplete boxing is and how much more exciting UFC will be than Boxing

Manny will still do more. He’s a much more powerful manlet than anybody tj has faced . The only manlet who can topple manny is conor and Floyd. He’s like the 3rd most
Powerul manlet
Broner being a fourweight champ in boxing shows how weak that shit is.
Darren Elkins is way more skilled as an mma fighter than Broner is as a boxer. i hope Pacman KOs his ass out
Ah what a surprise, another insecure mma thread!
I guess winning MMA belts in other organization show how weak MMA is, using your logic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back