Jan Potentially Beating Adesanya at 205

@Mohawk Banditó where you at hoe??? I'm gonna take what you said about reading half my posts being a waste of time as a compliment. I'm sure you meant that you enjoy the other half. Which is pretty ok for me.
Actually I do. I don't usually remember people via their posts, I just react to what I read at the time that I read it, but you had a lovely family picture I found endearing so it was easy to remember. And you had a number of threads I ran into that just seemed so extremely proudly casual in like an elitist way, and another number of threads that seemed like genuine questions of ignorance.

Then after a bit, I ran into you again, and saw quite a few intelligent posts and good takes and I was liking quite a number of them. And I figured it was just you getting your questions answered, getting more involved in the sport as a whole and growing your opinion. Then you post this hot garbage, so I'm reacting to it as well.

Actually I do. I don't usually remember people via their posts, I just react to what I read at the time that I read it, but you had a lovely family picture I found endearing so it was easy to remember. And you had a number of threads I ran into that just seemed so extremely proudly casual in like an elitist way, and another number of threads that seemed like genuine questions of ignorance.

Then after a bit, I ran into you again, and saw quite a few intelligent posts and good takes and I was liking quite a number of them. And I figured it was just you getting your questions answered, getting more involved in the sport as a whole and growing your opinion. Then you post this hot garbage, so I'm reacting to it as well.
Fair enough. In regards to the OP. Am I lying? And if you believe so, what part amy I lying about?

And I don't know why but it seems that I can remember every poster I've come across since before 2011. I clearly lurk too much.

Last edited:
Am I lying??? Yes or no.

I had to make another thread because apparently I wasn't playing nice in the last one.

Besides the same ones disagreeing with me are likely the same ones who were saying Jacare deserved a shot when Adesanya was on the rise at 185.

You wouldn't be lying even if you were wrong. Lying implies you are trying to deceive, being mistaken isn't the same thing.

Regardless of that, I agree with you. Fight makes all the sense in the world. It will also set up a fight much better with Jon for whoever comes out the winner.

i think this is a situation where the challenger is fine to wait it out--talking about glover-he has already had his shot and im sure he knows this is his last shot so the extra time wont bother him--the question is how much has he closed the gap between him and jones, surely a little dont ya think--but not enough, so he better hope his chance comes against jan or adesanya

So what Jan will not be MW Champion if he beats Izzy

In a vacuum sure. But fuck this fight. Jones adesanya now.

Spitting the foolishness in multiple threads.

Same thread made with different titles.

Jan potentially beating an unbeaten, young champion Israel Adesanya would do more for his notoriety and legacy as a fighter than potentially beating a 41 year old Glover Teixeira, who isn't considered to be the same calibre of fighter as Adesanya. Nevermind the fact that Adesanya is much more popular.

Vice Versa for Adesanya. No championship fight at 185 right now would do more for him than beating Jan.

Am I lying???
Checkmate, fool! Desperate enough to make another thread with a different title bc you didn’t liked being son’d in the other thread.

Foolishness.

Opportunism as its finest by Israel. Putting Jan into conversation it's just bullshit rhetoric, like he wants any part of Israel, a MW, to gain "notoriety" lol.

The man is LHW champ, late boomer, weakest LHW champ ever by pure luck, and all of a sudden an opportunist - that never wanted Jones smoke before that, he could do the same thing he is doing now - from below division wants to fight him, trying to get Jan's shine away and gaining in exchange nothing more than a GSP-Bisping looks. Israel is a JOKE.

You are biased as fuck with your payroll bullshit every single time. No news.

Last edited:
Checkmate, fool! Desperate enough to make another thread with a different title bc you didn’t liked being son’d in the other thread.

Foolishness.
No one sonned me. Certainly not you. You could not even answer my simple questions. Troll elsewhere.

In fact, now I remember you. You are one of the many goofs who picked Costa to run through Adesanya. Now it's starting to make sense.

Seriously though, you have no more to add so deuces.

Who cares dude, the fight is happening regardless of what Sherdog thinks, as long as Izzy agrees to the March date. Why are you trying to make a thread to convince people who thought Costa was a striker on Izzy's level? Lol, who gives a fuck about these sheep's opinions? Most of them don't even buy the PPV. Just let shit play out.

Who cares dude, the fight is happening regardless of what Sherdog thinks, as long as Izzy agrees to the March date. Why are you trying to make a thread to convince people who thought Costa was a striker on Izzy's level? Lol, who gives a fuck about these sheep's opinions? Most of them don't even buy the PPV. Just let shit play out.
You are absolutely right. I'm expecting too much trying to draw logic from people here.

Either one would be a solid defense on Jan's resume, assuming he beats them. I don't think Jan is one to care so much about how much attention or notoriety a fight will bring him, though.

Jan potentially beating an unbeaten, young champion Israel Adesanya would do more for his notoriety and legacy as a fighter than potentially beating a 41 year old Glover Teixeira, who isn't considered to be the same calibre of fighter as Adesanya. Nevermind the fact that Adesanya is much more popular.

Vice Versa for Adesanya. No championship fight at 185 right now would do more for him than beating Jan.

Am I lying???
jan is gonna fist his head off anyway

I don’t think either will beat Adesanya, but I believe Glover should get the fight because Jan has no title defenses so it has little appeal to me. If it was against Bones, I’d be all for it

Stop making threads....ur point is your own...people are gonna disagree with u no matter how u write it...

This super fight is a waste and barely a super fight really...
so don't label it a superfight? Who cares? Izzy at 205 is still something I would rather see than either of the matchups you can make at 185 or 205

so don't label it a superfight? Who cares? Izzy at 205 is still something I would rather see than either of the matchups you can make at 185 or 205

Then izzy should vacate his title...

You cant have it both ways...as a champion you have responsibilities to your division first and for most ...

This is commonly forgotten...but without this process izzy would never been champion himself...what if robert whittaker decided to challenge usman instead of defending against izzy or went to 205 himself....this here lays the problem... It makes future champions and challengers think its okay to just win the title and not defend it and just jump around for money fights...Jan hasnt even defended his title once...why does he deserve such a fight with izzy?...

This is a sport...i know UFC can or has been a circus for abit...but can we have alittle decorum up in this bitch for once and get some title defenses going

Then izzy should vacate his title...

You cant have it both ways...as a champion you have responsibilities to your division first and for most ...

This is commonly forgotten...but without this process izzy would never been champion himself...what if robert whittaker decided to challenge usman instead of defending against izzy or went to 205 himself....this here lays the problem... It makes future champions and challengers think its okay to just win the title and not defend it and just jump around for money fights...Jan hasnt even defended his title once...why does he deserve such a fight with izzy?...

This is a sport...i know UFC can or has been a circus for abit...but can we have alittle decorum up in this bitch for once and get some title defenses going
I really don’t give a shit about championships. Give me great fights

Back