Jan "Polish Power" Blachowicz has the LOWEST KO rate of all lightheavyweights

Is Jan one of the weakest KO artists in the UFC?

• Total voters
He's now fighting the highest level of competition in his career and has 3 knockouts in his last five. But yeah, pillow hands in the division, sucks at knocking people out

Rockhold, Anderson, and Reyes; the "highest level". The guy couldn't KO nearing 40 year old Souza, who was a middleweight.

why does no one accuse Jan of using PED's when he magically went from a pillow-fisted grappler to a knock out artist in such a short span of time?

First of all, I would be more surprised to learn that Jan was not on the sauce than to have it confirmed that he was. But it's not really true that Jan was pillow-fisted before. His technique has gotten better, and he uses his hands more. But his power hasn't necessarily improved at all.

He’s obviously a late bloomer like Dan Henderson who was once known as decision Dan… he has 3 KOs in his last 5 fights.. he’s currently a decent KO artist

Henderson is a KO artist? What? Cause he has that overhead right that he lands occasionally?

Dan wasn't a KO artist ever in his career, not in pride, and not later when he was in the UFC.

If the fight lasted extra 10 seconds Izzy would have had his head bashed in. Jan dominated the fight and took it exactly where he wanted it when he wanted it, he made a tiny miscalculation in the very end and was a little too late to posture up for deadly ground and pound.

Couldn't KO or even rock chinless 40 year old Souza with his pillow punches over 5 rounds.

Eh, Jan was throwing pillow fisted punches on Izzy on the ground. He occasionally sometimes, lands a clean punch that has the average power of light heavyweights.

I wouldn't say he hits hard in the light heavyweight division.
If there had been 30 more seconds in round 5. Jan would have finished Izzy with that pillow fisted GNP. The round was 10-8. At least now I know. This is a total troll thread.

Your ass is salty.

Just go back to washing Conor’s balls. At least you do that in an adequate manner. Leave the serious mma discussion for those that take it seriously.

If there had been 30 more seconds in round 5. Jan would have finished Izzy with that pillow fisted GNP. The round was 10-8. At least now I know. This is a total troll thread.

Your ass is salty.

Just go back to washing Conor’s balls. At least you do that in an adequate manner. Leave the serious mma discussion for those that take it seriously.

You realize in his last 5 wins, Jan has fought 3 career middle weights, with 2 of them being aging chinless rejects who couldn't cut it in the middleweight division anymore.

Keep praising pillow fisted Jan.

Also your entire post is a oxymoron, if I'm trolling, why would I also be salty? Trolling literally means this isn't my real opinion. You sir don't even know what you are saying.

Couldn't KO or even rock chinless 40 year old Souza with his pillow punches over 5 rounds.

It takes two to tango. It takes a very specific type of fighter and matchup to get past someone's deliberate attempt to do nothing but setup traps and counter strike for 25 minutes.

People always refuse to look at the context when it's inconvenient which to me is hilarious coming from people watching this sport for 20 years or 2 years. Doesn't seem to matter.

I can already hear the argument that I'm taking this or that position on his KO power. I'm not. Take what I said at face value.

What does that have to do with him dominating Izzy on the feet and on the ground and Izzy being saved by the bell?

You realize in his last 5 wins, Jan has fought 3 career middle weights, with 2 of them being aging chinless rejects who couldn't cut it in the middleweight division anymore.

Keep praising pillow fisted Jan.

Also your entire post is a oxymoron, if I'm trolling, why would I also be salty? Trolling literally means this isn't my real opinion. You sir don't even know what you are saying.
You’re salty, that’s why you made this troll thread. It’s kind of like follow the dots. Try to keep up.

Like I said. How much did you lose on Izzy? Or is it just that he’s a particular hero of yours? You take offense to people saying “Polish Power”, which has been around for at least 50 years. And who exactly calls Jan a “KO artist”? You made up all kinds of shit in your head to get offended about so you could make a hate thread against a guy that by most accounts is a very decent guy. But, Conor is your hero??

Grow up, man. It’s just a sport.

Henderson is a KO artist? What? Cause he has that overhead right that he lands occasionally?

Dan wasn't a KO artist ever in his career, not in pride, and not later when he was in the UFC.
8 of Dan’s 11 final wins came by devastating KO… but yeah he wasn’t a KO artist at any point in his career… keep trolling loser

Jan is good at everything, great at nothing.

It's obvious he has power, and is a competent striker. Michael Bisping cartoon KO'd Luke Rockhold. What of it? Jan isn't a KO artist, but he can stop guys if he lands.

I don't think there is any version of Jan that is on the level of DC or Jones in his prime. The guy couldn't beat Manuau and Cummins when he was 20 fights into his career and his athletic prime. It's a pretty thin field right now, so we have Jan.

BREAKING: FIGHTERS IMPROVE

guy has obviously proven himself as a finisher these last couple years

You’re salty, that’s why you made this troll thread. It’s kind of like follow the dots. Try to keep up.

Like I said. How much did you lose on Izzy? Or is it just that he’s a particular hero of yours? You take offense to people saying “Polish Power”, which has been around for at least 50 years. And who exactly calls Jan a “KO artist”? You made up all kinds of shit in your head to get offended about so you could make a hate thread against a guy that by most accounts is a very decent guy. But, Conor is your hero??

Grow up, man. It’s just a sport.

Do you know what trolling means? It means you say things you don't believe in in order to get responses from people.

If I am salty, then obviously I'm not trolling. Trolling would be if I loved Jan, but decided to say he sucks. A troll is a lie.

ImpressionableIckyChipmunk-size_restricted.gif

Stop making threads.
Hey smooth brain, that isn't even a knock out.

KO wins over:
-Bustamante
-Wand
-Bisping
-Shogun
-Lombard

More than half of his wins by KO but sure, whatever you say.

Rockhold, Anderson, and Reyes; the "highest level". The guy couldn't KO nearing 40 year old Souza, who was a middleweight.
Acting like Reyes hadn't just beat arguably the GOAT. Yes, the highest level. And you're a clown if you think he "couldn't" have knocked out souza, he just fought very safe.

Don't be stupid, he's a different fighter now. There's three kinds of lies, lies, damn lies and statistics. I find it so pathetic how many people here use stats to credit or discredit a fighter.
You need to chill out, always calling people stupid and bitching and complaining. I find it so pathetic that you're so god damn salty.

Back