News Jan doubles down on "left head kick" finish

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
Just today in the new embedded that dropped, Jan mentions how he'll get a left head kick finish again . He's doubled down and he seems to be poking at something with this specific prediction.

Is he just trying to get Izzy's team thinking a bit? Does he truly believe it?
Can't wait to find out

In the reyes promo he said round 2 ko, and thats what happened. Mystic jan ftw

He also predicted a second round Finish over Rockhold, and we all know what happened <{yearp}>

giphy.gif

God I hope standing with Izzy isn't his gameplan. He should try to clinch as much as he can and get it to the mat where he's far far superior. Trying to beat Izzy at his own game is dumb.

He says it’s how he “visualizes” it happening. It doesn’t take a sports psychologist to tell you that visualization is an effective tool.

I’m sure that’s just part of his gameplan. And I like the confidence he is bringing to this fight. He’s also talked about grappling, and getting a sub. He’s just talking about it the way he sees it playing out in his mind. Without being a cocky douchebag.

And won’t it put the mma world on it’s head if he lands that kick??

we all know what happened <{yearp}>
giphy.gif
That one was a great finish because if you didn't get a good enough look at the left hook knockdown those head recoils on the ground look like cheesy kung fu movie choreography <Lmaoo>

Izzy was nearly finished by a former Welterweight via left high kick. Imagine if a 220 pound Polish Viking lands one?

GlassCircularAmurstarfish-size_restricted.gif
This, they probably see it as a weakness in his defense. Just like how people think the right cross left hook is a weakness because he got knocked out by that combination.

Back