News Jan doubles down on "left head kick" finish

the one thing i think we need to keep an eye on is the body shots. He fucked reyes up, after one round both sides of ribs had bad bruising. Dom is a lot thicker than izzy, idk if Izzy can take to many of those.

Izzy was nearly finished by a former Welterweight via left high kick. Imagine if a 220 pound Polish Viking lands one?

GlassCircularAmurstarfish-size_restricted.gif
Why did people memory hole this fight

Jan is wide open for huge counters. He massively over compensates when fighting hands. Most people even lower level strikers will parry/paw away strikes but he literally levels his forearm at his opponent.

That's personally what I would be looking for Izzy exploiting. Same shit Rose's team picked up with Joanna and endlessly drilled a specific counter for. She still does it but rarely. Will see if Jan's team fixed that or not.

Should have added ... Right leg hospital, left leg cemetery.

Just today in the new embedded that dropped, Jan mentions how he'll get a left head kick finish again . He's doubled down and he seems to be poking at something with this specific prediction.

Is he just trying to get Izzy's team thinking a bit? Does he truly believe it?
Can't wait to find out

If Izzy stops Jan it will be with the obvious shot that he does to everybody, that strange back leaning uppercut he seems to finish everybody with.

I personally think though, its either gonna be a Izzy low kick decision or Jan will catch him as hes bouncing in and out, its going to be a tough fight and its a hard one to call.

Personally i'd like to see Izzy clown him like Silva did to Forrest because i miss watching shit like that

Trying to imitate Kelvin Gastelum, lets see if it works.

Thing about Izzy is heoves that pull back left hook. It works great vs. Guys like Whittaker and Costa. Its not going to be as easy vs. Jan. Its such an interesting fight. I can't imagine Izzy losing a striking fight, but I also don't think Jan will be as easy to time as his recent opponents were.

MF’er trying to act like he’s Cro Cop or something

GTF out of here, you ain’t the kicking GOAT fool

If Izzy stops Jan it will be with the obvious shot that he does to everybody, that strange back leaning uppercut he seems to finish everybody with.

I personally think though, its either gonna be a Izzy low kick decision or Jan will catch him as hes bouncing in and out, its going to be a tough fight and its a hard one to call.

Personally i'd like to see Izzy clown him like Silva did to Forrest because i miss watching shit like that

This is going be like Anderson Silva vs Forrest Griffin part 2.

Izzy pulls straight back at times .... I hidden head kick might work especially if he kicks to the body effectively first

Back