News Jan doubles down on "left head kick" finish

If Izzy stops Jan it will be with the obvious shot that he does to everybody, that strange back leaning uppercut he seems to finish everybody with.

I personally think though, its either gonna be a Izzy low kick decision or Jan will catch him as hes bouncing in and out, its going to be a tough fight and its a hard one to call.

Personally i'd like to see Izzy clown him like Silva did to Forrest because i miss watching shit like that
To clown fucking grim reaper is a good concept for double championship for sure.
You musta forgot Jan is fighting for something completely different now...
What, you ask?
Same thing.

Izzy was nearly finished by a former Welterweight via left high kick. Imagine if a 220 pound Polish Viking lands one?

GlassCircularAmurstarfish-size_restricted.gif

This might be what him and his team are thinking could land. Doubt its his main gameplan, but im sure its been worked in there. I'm not underestimating Jan, dude is bigger and hits hard as fuck. Izzy WILL get hurt bad or KO'd if he lands anything clean.

To clown fucking grim reaper is a good concept for double championship for sure.
You musta forgot Jan is fighting for something completely different now...
What, you ask?
Same thing.

Can you translate that into English?

He probably spent his entire training camp on calf kicks.

Why did people memory hole this fight

I think recency bias.
After the fight, there was a lot of people saying Izzy ain't shit because of this fight.
Then, Izzy wins big. And they forget.

Jan by straight right hand to the calf in the second.

Who thinks that lol

Nobody who trains
That's what Whittaker thought and game planned for in their fight. So unless you train more and are better skilled than Whittaker, you don't know what you are talking about. Plus Adesanya got KO by that move, so yes it has been exposed as a weakness to his game. Has he fixed it? Maybe so, since he used the same punch combination on Whittake and Costa. It's his go to move once any fighter gets on the inside. He pulls his head back and throws either the left jab - right cross - left hook, or the right cross - left hook, or right hook - left hook.

If you haven't figured any of that out yet then you need more training and analyzing time. If you are training, you need better training.

Back