Elections Jan 6th Documentary 'The war on truth' vows to challenge the mainstream narrative of the event.

They know this, they don't care. They're just playing the game.

How much do you figure these fucksticks would have hated MLK back in the day?
CWFMDZQFEVFUXMCHAFSMX2NJM4.jpg

I told the priest
Don't count on any second coming
God got his ass kicked
The first time he came down here slumming
He had the balls to come
The gall to die and then forgive us
No, I don't wonder why
I wonder what he thought it would get us
Hey, hey, goodbye
Tomorrow, Wendy's going to die

Only God says, "Jump"
So I set the time
Cause if he ever saw it
It was through these eyes of mine
And if he ever suffered
It was me who did his crying
Hey, hey, goodbye
Tomorrow, Wendy's going to die

Name an actual case. Give us a single example of someone who committed a crime who had their charges dropped.

Vague references to thousands of charges being dropped isn't gonna cut it.

I already provided you with a link. Just lol at your lazy keyboard warrior nonsense.

You’ve been told that J6 was a violent insurrection against the United States by a group of angry, fringe, MAGA supporters… What if it wasn’t? What if the reason the J6 footage was withheld for years and the topic has been so censored is that there is more to the story? What if there really was a War on Truth?
The War on Truth will finally pull back the curtain on J6 with actual evidence. In this documentary we talk to actual witnesses, provide video evidence, and ask the tough questions. Regardless of how you feel about Donald Trump or the political environment we live in, we owe it to ourselves to understand what truly happened on that day.

Was J6 an insurrection or is there something to the so called “conspiracy theories” that J6 was instigated? What really happened that day? Everyone from both sides of the political spectrum owe it to themselves to look at the evidence and ask: was J6 a violent insurrection, or was this whole thing part of the War on Truth?

War-on-Truth-Poster.jpg
Sometimes the realm of appearances does not match up with reality. This is one of those times.

This, when revealed, can cause cognitive dissonance. MMA of the mind.

I do understand where you are coming from, but a guy found guilty of murder doesn't justify their behaviour by saying ... "it's not that bad, that other guy killed two people". Just because there are worse people around doesn't mean people doing shit things are okay.
Very poor analogy. Anyways.... at least your keyboard tap dance wasn't very long this time.

I bet that's what you'd say about the beer hall putsch as well. Just because something fizzled doesn't mean it wasn't a planned coup.
I have no idea what this is. Edit: No I wouldn't.
The hope by Trump and his worshipers is that the riots would escalate to the point where Trump would be able to declare martial law and bring the national guard in on it. This would have halted the certification process... perhaps indefinitely.
This was never gonna happen and would have never worked. National Guard would have just came in and shut it down.

Last edited:
lol left wingers act like it was 9/11. Meanwhile months before it was BLM destroying cities and hurting people, even cops died among many others.

Hey there Dubbs McYellow. You can "we we we" all the way home.

We learned history in school.

We can see what an attempted coup looks like.

We aren't afraid to point out that an authoritarian tried to overthrow the election.

But yes, trannies and BLM are the real villains.

We learned history in school.
Me also and I didn't pay attention and got shitty grades because I played sports year around. Still graduated. Got my college degree later afterwards as an adult anyways though. Even then HIST1301 or HIST1302 didn't even cover the ONE thing you used to criticize. SUE ME. I could rattle off TONS of stuff I know (you'd never learn in your life) due to the 3 years I spent in Germany. But am I gonna use that to spew some 1 sentence replies on Sherdog? No. That's silly and lazy.
We can see what an attempted coup looks like.
In this case... naaah. I am guessing that is also the reason why Don never got charged for "insurrection"?
We aren't afraid to point out that an authoritarian tried to overthrow the election.
But you and them go out of your way to turn a blind eye and stay quiet about the last half of post #72.
But yes, trannies
The fact that you and other faceless anony-misses avoid condemning this proves you can't even get on square one. THAT is why it is so disturbing.
But BLM are the real villains.
They are done and already shot themselves in the foot too many times. Edit: Heck... Another one of them got charged yesterday for fraud. Non issue at this point.

Last edited:
How much do you figure these fucksticks would have hated MLK back in the day?
You mean the same f*cksticks who are still bitching about a holiday named for him? They would have claimed to support his “goal” but they would furrow their brow and complain about “how he was going about it.” Throw in some State’s rights arguments for good measure and I think we have the formula.

I'll probably check it out. Protest mobs are an odd thing. I could see how some bad actors could take advantage of a group of upset individuals.

That being if crimes are broken they 100% deserve to be punished.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Konster1
Back