Jamie Varner: "he's slow, and he sucks".

Dontevenguess93

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Lmao, just saw that in the vlog around the 4 minute mark. Varner was on his stool shaking his head and says Krauss is slow and sucks. Classy as hell in the locker room on both parts though. Very sad fight for Varner, he was very tough though. proud to be a fan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQxNc77YHYE

Lmao, just saw that in the vlog around the 4 minute mark. Varner was on his stool shaking his head and says Krauss is slow and sucks. Classy as hell in the locker room on both parts though. Very sad fight for Varner, he was very tough though. proud to be a fan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQxNc77YHYE

Well, Varner still managed to find a way to hit him a few times on 1 leg AFTER he blew his ankle/knee out.

So, in a way he is right.

Well, Varner still managed to find a way to hit him a few times on 1 leg AFTER he blew his ankle/knee out.

So, in a way he is right.

He had him hurt at one point and landed two takedowns. I was praying one of those bombs he was throwing would land.

I mean, I just don't think Varner was that impressed. He couldn't really even stand was landing on him and getting TD's

To be fair Varner took him down twice and was landing on him with a broken leg.

Yeah if Varner didn't blow his ankle i'd have no doubt he'd have won that fight.

This puts an end to any lingering rumors about varner not having heart from the Cerrone fight.

WAR Jamie Varner!

had he not hurt himself he would of taken the fight. he had a close first round while fighting on one leg.

Varner should go lose some more fights. 1-4 in his last five?

Varner is definitely a class above Krause. Varner would never be smoked by Justin "God of Striking" Lawrence. Talk about a derailed hype train.

I think Varner would have won that fight. The fact that he was able to nearly beat him while standing on one leg says it all really.

Varner has had some incredibly tough breaks so far in his UFC career... starting with whatever judge scored the fight 30-27 for Melvin... that was the start of his garbage luck

Watched earlier, noticed the comments about him being slow, but don't remember him saying he sucks. Lol if true.

Both of my ankles are completely knackered and that was a more harrowing fight to watch than Brandon lee Hinkle v Sean Gannon and Saku v Arona combined (two pretty harrowing fights). Ugh. Respect due to Varner, that must have hurt like a bitch.

Varner looks like what Colin Farrell would look like as an MMA fighter.

They should rematch

tumblr_maoonxnIGW1rpcy83.gif

Back