Jamie Varner: "he's slow, and he sucks".

lol Krause was tooling him the whole time. Not to mention it was Krause's LOW KICK that hurt Jamie's ankle, watch the fight, watch the first kick he throws, watch how Jamie reacts.

I wish this place remembered when Jamie Varner was public enemy number one. He'd get RAPED on here for this comment, which is total crap.

Respect to him for hanging in there, but that doesn't change how things went.

Exactly. This man knows what's up :icon_twis

I had Krause winning too but correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't the injury at the very beginning of the first round? Like first minute?

Bit longer but not much longer.

Point being at no point was he winning so to say he sucks just seems like a silly thing to say.

Who was the last guy Varner beat? I can't remember that far back.

Wow, your a pretty intelligent dude aren't you? Varners Ankle broke in the first 40 seconds.

Did I say he was the better fighter?
or did I say he was winning (which he was)?

Don't be so hasty to question the intelligence of others less they question yours and find you wanting.

Who was the last guy Varner beat? I can't remember that far back.

He had Trujillo beat but decide to be exciting instead of just cementing his win.

(Melvin).

His job is pretty safe Id say, two loses both of which would have gained him new fans (the trejillo fight might have cost him some old ones but, watching a fave fighter throw away a win like that is pretty annoying).

He had Trujillo beat but decide to be exciting instead of just cementing his win.

(Melvin).

His job is pretty safe Id say, two loses both of which would have gained him new fans (the trejillo fight might have cost him some old ones but, watching a fave fighter throw away a win like that is pretty annoying).

Varner had a lot of potential but hasn't lived to to it. He has hurt and taken down ever single guy he's fought in the UFC and his losses have been a combo of bad gameplanning, bad luck, or short notice.

lol Krause was tooling him the whole time. Not to mention it was Krause's LOW KICK that hurt Jamie's ankle, watch the fight, watch the first kick he throws, watch how Jamie reacts.

I wish this place remembered when Jamie Varner was public enemy number one. He'd get RAPED on here for this comment, which is total crap.

Varner became one of Sherdog's sweethearts after his successful return against Barboza. In the WEC days Varner didn't have too many fans. I've always liked the guy so it's been interesting watching how people have changed their minds about him.

6e0o53.gif

The kick itself didn't break the ankle. After checking the kick, Jamie put his foot down the wrong way that's why it broke

Did I say he was the better fighter?
or did I say he was winning (which he was)?

Don't be so hasty to question the intelligence of others less they question yours and find you wanting.

Nah I know I'm dumb haha. It's just 40 seconds is to quick to judge really.

Varner is a wuss. He should have fought the rest of the fight from Crane position like in Karate Kid.

Lmfao at Krause causing the injury. It was clear he put his foot own in a bad way and caused it himself

Krauss is just tall, thats about it, he would have lost if jamie didnt get injured, I use to hate Varner but hes ok

Varner fan to the fullest since the the WEC days. He can do all wrong in my book.

I thought it was Varner's corner that said all that, while Varner was talkig about his ankle in the cage.

Back