James Vick moving up to WW for his next fight

James Vick will soon become the Welterweight Stefan Struve. He's gonna get knocked out often.

WTF this guy has a family ??
yea his girl Adah Ceno is my friend, go back many years
island girl, his kid is 1 year old almost 2 now
vWracIy3_400x400.jpeg

The guy needs to go study under JWJ and learn how to use that body and fight long... huge size advantage and yet he still ends up in these shorter guys blast range, shouldn’t happen. It may be possible he’s suffering from Schtepenstruvism, hopefully not because it’s an incurable condition
<{cruzshake}>

It could be as good move for him but I think these things are often trial and error in a lot of cases, I mean we've still yet to see Kevin Lee benefit from this also.

Oh don't get me wrong. It's definitely a thing. I'm not denying or doubting. For sure it makes a difference and you can consider it.

I'm just saying nobody can quantify the extent it would make a difference. But it gets thrown around like "oh don't worry, he will be more hydrated so he'll be able to take the shots and not get his lights shut out"....

Maybe.... Maybe not. That's something we'll only be able to tell over time, after a number of cases/examples. And even then it's still inconclusive. People can be inclined to think so, but no actual proof that this was the difference and not the previous shots conecting better and other factors.

Just wanted to clarify that because maybe I didn't express myself that well. But it's fine if you don't agree.
Yeah likely one of those things like CTE testing where you really can't get an conclusive answer until you actually get to physically examine the brain. And yeah kind of hard to pull that off when they're alive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back