James Vick doesn't stop to bring smile on my face

I used to hate him, but now I just feel bad for the guy. Three violent knockouts, and it's safe to say that the guy's had his comeuppance.

If watching a man suffer a concussion brings a smile to your face, you’re a fucking loser.

ElegantRightAustralianfreshwatercrocodile-size_restricted.gif

If watching a man suffer a concussion brings a smile to your face, you’re a fucking loser.

I'm not, but your father is - otherwise he wouldn't have come close to your mother.

Anyone who trains with the rapist's camp deserves no less than Vick

Isn't watching MMA to see knockouts / submissions for entertainment aka. smiling because you're entertained?

I feel bad for Vick now. He already got his comeuppance multiple times.

This Vick dude is lucky he lacks melanin, otherwise the fans would turn on him for being cocky and unmarketable.

Wait, I thoroughly enjoyed watching him get kicked in the facebones tonight. So maybe we are turning on him ... like five fights later?
What are you talking about, Vick has been hated on here ever since people caught wind of the Irvin thing

Why everyone hate Irvin, fill me in pls.

Poor guy man, that’s rough as a fighter mentally to be repeatedly ko’d. Hope he’s physically and mentally.

Wasn't James Vick that dude who claimed he was betting his mortgage on his fights, only to get knocked the fuck out?

Put it to rest people. The guy asked for top talent, tried to pull the Cocky McFoggle card against Gaethje, failed miserably (because he has a low IQ,poor understanding of comedy, and subpar defense), and has since been seriously injured in his 3/4 of his last fights.

He's not a villian. He doesn't hit and run preg chicks, sucker punch old men, beat his wife, snort picograms, etc.

Hopefully he goes home and so he can be a family man. Getting died everytime is not good.

Back