James Vick doesn't stop to bring smile on my face

AimedWithV

Double Yellow Card
@Silver
Reaction score
This fighter, along with his team and trainer, just continues to get what he rightfully deserves with his character.

It also greatly represents the team he trains with.

tenor.gif

Why people hate Vick?
I started to dislike him for the kind of shit he talked before the Gaetjhe fight. Calling him Homer Simpson and jokes like that cross another kind of line.

I started to dislike him for the kind of shit he talked before the Gaetjhe fight. Calling him Homer Simpson and jokes like that cross another kind of line.
Damn you’re a soft snowflake liberal

Damn you’re a soft snowflake liberal
Hardly. It's a douchy thing to bring up head trauma/CTE for prefight hype. Vick paid the price though and generously donated 150k in bonuses off his chin.

I feel like Vick got his karma after the two first round brutal knockouts in 3 fights. Now he’s definitely gotten it by making that 3/4.

I might even root for the poor guy now.

Yeah Vick didn’t do himself any favors prior to the Gaetje fight.
Karma Camelian’s been biting him in the ass ever since.

The JBGs are handing out an unusually cruel punishment to Vick. Sure, he talked some crap to Gaethje - but this is the third time in recent memory he's been brutally slept. Guy may wanna consider retirement for the sake of his health.

Is Niko ever in a boring fight? I love this guy!

Every ounce of confidence Vick had has been siphoned out of his chin the last few finishes. His head must be completely fucked right about now.

This Vick dude is lucky he lacks melanin, otherwise the fans would turn on him for being cocky and unmarketable.

Wait, I thoroughly enjoyed watching him get kicked in the facebones tonight. So maybe we are turning on him ... like five fights later?

Point is: fuck it, just cut him. Nobody likes him, he isn't that good, and he isn't getting younger. You play that "fuck everyone" persona, then your time is limited and fans aren't loyal enough to want to see you as a journeyman in your 30's.

Back