James Vick doesn't stop to bring smile on my face

What are you talking about, Vick has been hated on here ever since people caught wind of the Irvin thing

And rightfully so...

Sijara Eubanks had their freaking tattoo on the belly, and after all this not only switched camps, but made the tattoo covered (not a small one)

Why everyone hate Irvin, fill me in pls.

Lloyd got of gang rape charges with the defense he could not get hard...
He was in the room watching the gang rape... He wanted to rape the girl but could not get hard..
Everybody but him got convicted.

Later on 2 of his male students raped a female student.
He also had a raped convicted guy as a driver for younger BJJ kids (IIRC)
Dudes a total scumbag and predator.
Also the owner of the UG defended him thought out all this and even demoted a mod for not wanting to cover up.
The UG defends and support rapists.

I started to dislike him for the kind of shit he talked before the Gaetjhe fight. Calling him Homer Simpson and jokes like that cross another kind of line.
I didn't mind the insults. It's a technique that might work if it upsets the fighter enough.
He was salty about Gaethje cutting in line with the Michael Johnson win. A bit pathetic to target Justin though.
Glad Gaethje KOed him for other reasons. He's way too big for LW and I don't like fighters who cut down two weight classes below their normal fighting fit weight.
The Lloyd Irving thing.... well, Lloyd is scum and Vick is dumb for staying there but there could be more to it than meets the eye.
People are a bit pathetic hating on someone for reasons like this. It's not like James Vick is using and abusing women in the gym in the same way.
He does look like a human worm though and I'm glad Niko Price beat him.

ElegantRightAustralianfreshwatercrocodile-size_restricted.gif
"Sure, Champ, you won."

Also the owner of the UG defended him thought out all this and even demoted a mod for not wanting to cover up.

Do you have a quote of what he said exactly?
I'm curious.

Do you have a quote of what he said exactly?
I'm curious.

Sadly no, the mod came out and made some stink about it and the UG owner /founder posted a huge defense speech on the UG for Lloyd and he also kept sure all threads got deleted at the time.
But dude is/was 100% behind Lloyd.
I dont know what info is still out there... Lloyd started to pay companies to do SEO to bury it.
There was a site that had all the information + links and sources. Lloyd and company worked hard to bury them.

I actually feel bad for him at this point, he was already on a 3 fight skid with two being bad KOs, moves up weight and gets KOed again in probably the most embarrassing way. He's a human being with a family, i'm sure he's not a bad guy as some of you seem to think. You hope someone gets permanent brain trauma because they said something on twitter you don't agree with? is that where we're at as a society? re-assess your existence.

I don't associate Vick to the act itself...

You are attacking Vick's character. Look up straw man ( both in terms of your first statement and my initial perception of your moral fabric)

Is every player to come out of Penn State a pedo? You know exactly what you're doing.

You are attacking Vick's character. Look up straw man ( both in terms of your first statement and my initial perception of your moral fabric)

Nothing here is straw man related. I claim exactly what I claim, without changing the thesis: whoever trains in the camp stained by raping case does not deserve ANY respect whatsoever.

Is every player to come out of Penn State a pedo?

And THIS is reductio ad absurdum

I started to dislike him for the kind of shit he talked before the Gaetjhe fight. Calling him Homer Simpson and jokes like that cross another kind of line.
That was the best part of the build up, he called him the Homer Simpson of mma lol

Poor Vick. The man doesn't know what a jab is. Too slow for LW and WW. Needs to move up or retire.

Poor guy got an upkick to the face heard 7 cities away, and Sherbros here shit on him.

Is Niko ever in a boring fight? I love this guy!

Every ounce of confidence Vick had has been siphoned out of his chin the last few finishes. His head must be completely fucked right about now.
Too bad from all the CTE, Vick won't ever realize it.

Lloyd got of gang rape charges with the defense he could not get hard...
He was in the room watching the gang rape... He wanted to rape the girl but could not get hard..
Everybody but him got convicted.

Later on 2 of his male students raped a female student.
He also had a raped convicted guy as a driver for younger BJJ kids (IIRC)
Dudes a total scumbag and predator.
The UG defends and support rapists.
damn, fuck him

Back