James Vick “your 29 years old and already punch drunk”

Vick needs to learn about fight promotion and trash talk. What is the point of putting down your opponents accomplishments or his physical/mental condition?

Hey everybody, tune in to see me risk my career against a guy that has never fought anyone, is on a losing streak and is mentally injured.

I aint your son, fool. Go play in traffic shit talking SOB.
tenor.gif

How long has justin been in the ufc? hes had 3 fights i believe in maybe 1.5 years? I can definitely say that his face to me looks like it has already been rearranged. Can someone post a side by side pic of justins face before the johnson fight and a clear pic of his face within the last week or so?

Vick might be a pos but he was right!! justin sounded punch drunk to me at yest presser. I too was actually starting to feel bad for him.

For justin to bring up money that means that vicks comments were really getting to him simply because the comments are true and justin knows this.

I love watching justin fight though ill say that. If his family cares for him which im sure they do, they need to talk sense into him. He needs to start looking at making a different living.

vick is an oversized fuckin dork who needs to fight at WW but he's not exactly wrong.

justin seemed even more punch drunk than usual here, hope gaethje still fucks him up the ass though.
<{jackyeah}>

James ' a bit of a dick ' vick.

no need for that james

Maybe it’s not fair to Vick, but I always cheer for his opponents. And all because of his coach.

Vick completly outclassed Gaethje here.
Vick completly outclassed Gaethje here.

If Vick would replay to Justin like "Yeah, You end up in a wheelchair before 50th birthday spending all that money for 24/7 medical care"

<mma2>
Then it would be the most savage conference beating in UFC.

Is winning a battle of wits against someone, that you acknowledge is suffering from the effects of brain damage, something to be proud of?

Damn, Vick is in for a rude awaking. Their level of competition is completely different, Justin has been fighting killers while Vick is fighting no name to mid tier level fighters.

Plus, Vick holds his chin up in the air every fight. I don't know how his coaches haven't corrected him on that yet.

Last edited:
Already got my tickets. Looking forward to this fight even more now.
maxresdefault.jpg

Damn Vick is huge next to Justin

Goethje will try to keep the pressure and eat everything he can ,
but Vick can't win if he will not be able to take a hit from Gethje because he could get KOd like against Dariush
giphy.gif

Good on James Vick for stepping up and hitting Justin with some easy insults.

Makes me want to see the fight much more now than i originally did.

You don't have to go all pro-wrestling to get the spotlight.
Just take your opportunity in the spotlight and hit your opponent with some funny/good zingers/facts.

Justin is going to beat the breaks off lightweight Struve.

His words were cutting like a knife. Felt kind of bad for Gaethje up there.

I'm a Texan too and Vick sounded like a bonafide retard. Vick's shit talking game was trash as fuck. Colby is less cringe and I actually like Colby.

Back