James Vick “your 29 years old and already punch drunk”

One of the things this shows is the MMA "media" are just a bunch of click bait merchants. The only one's who were asking questions were Morgan and the English lad. There seemed to be a pause at one point after only 15 minutes of it and the English chap said something like 'well, seeing as no one else is asking a question, I'll go on'

Even Gaethje asked Vick a question as some filler.

There’s some cowardice in being taller than the HW champion but fighting at LW. Not a big fan of the fighters who do this. They never stick around very long either. That said, Gaethje is gonna break Vick’s hands with his head until he falls asleep. These guys aren’t going much further.
Vick has been in the UFC since 2012

Gaethje is gonna chop Vick's skinny leg. I got Justin by leg kick TKO in the 3rd round.

Conor McGregor himself tweeted about Gaethje's UFC debut. Vick is only famous for moaning on MMA Hour , how nobody wants to fight him.

Vick is right Justin is a walking standing punching bag for a quick flash fighter like Vick...

No because Vick just tried to turn around and claim he had more money which is plain dumb when he clearly doesn't. One guys been on 2 main events and a PPV with 200k in bonuses the other has been beating nobodies on prelims.
Justin ain't a genius but he seemed smarter than Vick up there and wasn't just relying on prewritten lines as he never had anything to directly counter Justin.
You assume what Vick makes in the UFC, is his only source of income. 200k after taxes, isn't 200k. Gaethje being in main events doesn't necessarily mean he makes more fighting in a main event, then he does as a co-main, etc.. Being he isn't a Champ and fighting on his current contract, which I believe is 100k or 110k flat.

Of course he would seem "smarter" to someone who used "ain't", instead of isn't, to describe one being smarter then the next. Yet, if speaking on such, being smarter doesn't mean one can't sound stupid when speaking. No need to "directly counter" someone, when speaking simple truth to words being said between two people.

James buried gaetje. Gaetje knew it too so he goes let me ask him question in the middle of conference and asks if he will run around or stand and bang. Then vick ripped him another ass hole again lol

There’s some cowardice in being taller than the HW champion but fighting at LW. Not a big fan of the fighters who do this. They never stick around very long either. That said, Gaethje is gonna break Vick’s hands with his head until he falls asleep. These guys aren’t going much further.
Dang, you must think Zabit, the 6ft FW, is a real coward, huh?

You assume what Vick makes in the UFC, is his only source of income. 200k after taxes, isn't 200k. Gaethje being in main events doesn't necessarily mean he makes more fighting in a main event, then he does as a co-main, etc.. Being he isn't a Champ and fighting on his current contract, which I believe is 100k or 110k flat.

Of course he would seem "smarter" to someone who used "ain't", instead of isn't, to describe one being smarter then the next. Yet, if speaking on such, being smarter doesn't mean one can't sound stupid when speaking. No need to "directly counter" someone, when speaking simple truth to words being said between two people.
Even on his current contract and assuming he got that for his last 3 fights Vick would still be earning less than 200k. Not sure why you want to talk other sources of income when its clearly irrelevant and there is zero evidence being put forward Vick does have something on the side. Justin gets 100k just to show let alone with a win and then bonuses. Vick is getting 63k on a win with sponsorship money. So Vick sitting there just childishly turning around saying 'no! I get more money!' when it blatantly doesn't is just dumb.

Video or it's a lie. TS should know better.

Those Texas wiggers play for keeps.

Vick has that NBA money.

usa-today-8184909.0.jpg

I actually have a feeling Justin will win

Back