James Vick “your 29 years old and already punch drunk”

Gaethje initiated the talk too with some terrible money based insults. Kinda wanna see him get knocked out now.

watch out everyone, we got a badass over here. Go boycott/protest his gyms instead of bitching about it on the internet like a SJW.

Lol why are you defending a rapist tho?

Gaethje just threw something out there to hype the fight and Vick went 0 to 100. socially inept

James Vick came prepared that night and memorized his notes

Justin is really an exciting fighter but if you ever watched him in world series you knew the guy wasnt going to last long in the sport unless he changed his style.

Guy has a social work degree so I doubt he stays much longer

Vick was being loud but saying far stupider shit that Justin. Can't wait to see that anorexic welterweight get his leg amputated after the fight.
So Justin saying "I have more money then you", multiple times, wasnt the stupidest comment of the whole back and forth?

vick is an oversized fuckin dork who needs to fight at WW but he's not exactly wrong.

justin seemed even more punch drunk than usual here, hope gaethje still fucks him up the ass though.
the hilarious thing is chiesa is going up to 170. mans gonna get smashed up there lol. at least i could see vick being decent at 170, like a neil magny level

So you're ignoring the fact that he was arrested, tried and acquitted of the charges because there wasn't enough evidence and the victim couldn't identify him? 4 others were convicted.

yeah, he seems like a piece of shit, but to call someone a rapist when they were acquitted seems slanderous.
yea because he cant bribe the law enforcing officers clearly.

Vick completly outclassed Gaethje here.

So Justin saying "I have more money then you", multiple times, wasnt the stupidest comment of the whole back and forth?
If Vick would replay to Justin like "Yeah, You end up in a wheelchair before 50th birthday spending all that money for 24/7 medical care"

<mma2>
Then it would be the most savage conference beating in UFC.

Vick was being loud but saying far stupider shit that Justin. Can't wait to see that anorexic welterweight get his leg amputated after the fight.
Yea okay, Gaethje imo was kinda embarrassing himself resulting to the "I have more money than you come back."

Someone needs to shoop gaethje’s face on the legendary jbg gif lol

Im a fan of both but kept harping on the money he’s made over vick. He had no come back to the truth vick was saying

" hope gaethje still fucks him up the ass though."

I found your pic

1-10.jpg

Im a fan of both but kept harping on the money he’s made over vick. He had no come back to the truth vick was saying
Neither did Vick to anything Justin said and most of what Vick said was just plain wrong. Trying to claim he's earned more than Justin is funny. Not to mention Vick basically saying he was going to run away in the fight. Then Vick just started trying to be louder he
but was just saying the same stuff and Justin just didn't care.

No because Vick just tried to turn around and claim he had more money which is plain dumb when he clearly doesn't. One guys been on 2 main events and a PPV with 200k in bonuses the other has been beating nobodies on prelims.
Justin ain't a genius but he seemed smarter than Vick up there and wasn't just relying on prewritten lines as he never had anything to directly counter Justin.

There’s some cowardice in being taller than the HW champion but fighting at LW. Not a big fan of the fighters who do this. They never stick around very long either. That said, Gaethje is gonna break Vick’s hands with his head until he falls asleep. These guys aren’t going much further.

Back