James Smith - Latest Elite Fitness Systems member

LOL at this thread

WAS THAT COACHD UNDER THE NAME MMACOACH?

If so, LMAO at that shithead.

Question: Why do people even mention that they went to BUDS if they didn't finish it? I can't stand that shit. They use the fact that they are BUDS washouts to make themselves look like they were, in fact, SEALS.

"So and so trained to be a Navy SEAL."

Oh yeah? Did he even FUCKING PASS?

No, he didn't, so he shouldn't even bring it up.

I studied at Berklee... can I play in your band?

Edit: in an odd coincidence (not that anyone in here will care) but James Smith went to berklee too... the difference between us (one of many) is he graduated. But the point is, any asshole who's picked up an instrument and can afford the OUTRAGEOUS cost of berklee can study there, but in the music world... oh man, if you went to berklee you might as well have gone to harvard to study law!

LOL at this thread

WAS THAT COACHD UNDER THE NAME MMACOACH?

If so, LMAO at that shithead.

Question: Why do people even mention that they went to BUDS if they didn't finish it? I can't stand that shit. They use the fact that they are BUDS washouts to make themselves look like they were, in fact, SEALS.

"So and so trained to be a Navy SEAL."

Oh yeah? Did he even FUCKING PASS?

No, he didn't, so he shouldn't even bring it up.

Ha...the "coach" at my local CrossFit affiliate mentioned that he attended BUDS when I met him. I know for a fact that some people will misinterpret "I went to BUDS" as "I was a SEAL." When he told me that, I was thinking "am I supposed to be impressed by your failure?"

His website talks about how everyone who trains at his gym is a warrior.

when i first saw this thread i was thinkin 'someones behind the times' hahaha.

It's been three years ahab... has it lead to good things? I haven't been keeping tabs on the guy. I always appreciated his contributions around here though.

i think he shut down his forum, but i dont know anything beyond that. he also has a couple books now, but theyre pretty expensive.

He (James Smith) is now Buddy Morris's S&C intern for the Pitt football team, and I believe is taking over as the Pitt S&C coach because Buddy is leaving, not sure if he is retiring or going back to coach an NFL team. He had to change his to "The Thinker" because apparently there NCAA problems with using your real name to give out advice, just like Buddy Morris had to post on Elite as "Coach X".

Since this thread is dedicated to bashing people, I just wanted to say that Mark Mc.Laughlin of the PTC is a moron. I have no idea why EliteFTS has him as one of their Q&A people.

Since this thread is dedicated to bashing people, I just wanted to say that Mark Mc.Laughlin of the PTC is a moron. I have no idea why EliteFTS has him as one of their Q&A people.

You should probably take an Omega Wave reading to determine if you should continue posting.

You should probably take an Omega Wave reading to determine if you should continue posting.

I should modify my training log to the following format:

Omega Wave reading was down today so I lowered my volume and intensity.

25 minutes of something
32 minutes of something else

You'd be super impressed if you knew what I actually did, but I can't tell you because it's a secret.

I should modify my training log to the following format:

Omega Wave reading was down today so I lowered my volume and intensity.

25 minutes of something
32 minutes of something else

You'd be super impressed if you knew what I actually did, but I can't tell you because it's a secret.

LOL, yeah, I have no idea why people even write to him. In the one article they had, he admitted that they..get this...do squats, presses, and deadlifts. Holy shit!

LOL, yeah, I have no idea why people even write to him. In the one article they had, he admitted that they..get this...do squats, presses, and deadlifts. Holy shit!

Watch a few of the videos on his website. He has kids lifting with crap form and he has his hands all over them and/or the bar. This guy's biggest athletic accomplishment was playing varsity basketball at a small local Cathlic high school.

So did Carnal every actually call him, or did I completely miss that post somewhere along the line?

no idea why this thread was pulled back up but I recently dealt with jim/james smith and he's nothing but a stand up guy. He sent me a free of charge advanced copy of his new manual 'combat core'....truly an amazing book/manual....he did this because I said that he and diesel crew are a bunch of stand up guys in another thread...something that I honestly dont expect online.....he's really a wrong guy to slam because everything I have read on Elitefts, Dieselcrew, T-nation, and this new manual....is awesome(i rank his stuff with mark ripptoe in ease of explanation, applicability, quality, past results, etc)...i would seriously revaluate your negativity towards him...he was also pretty stand up in that he gave his contact info to settle any issues like men/adults....not the usual e-bullshit...

This thread has absolutely nothing to do with Senor Smith. This thread is about Eric Wong and his small dong.

no idea why this thread was pulled back up but I recently dealt with jim/james smith and he's nothing but a stand up guy. He sent me a free of charge advanced copy of his new manual 'combat core'....truly an amazing book/manual....he did this because I said that he and diesel crew are a bunch of stand up guys in another thread...something that I honestly dont expect online.....he's really a wrong guy to slam because everything I have read on Elitefts, Dieselcrew, T-nation, and this new manual....is awesome(i rank his stuff with mark ripptoe in ease of explanation, applicability, quality, past results, etc)...i would seriously revaluate your negativity towards him...he was also pretty stand up in that he gave his contact info to settle any issues like men/adults....not the usual e-bullshit...

I don't think anyone pulled the thread back to hate on James Smith. Whatever beef he and Carnal had was settled three years ago. But you are confusing the James Smith of this thread topic with Jim Smith of the Diesel Crew, they are completely different people. The James Smith of this thread is the guy who runs PowerDevelopmentInc.com and posts on EliteFTS as "The Thinker", Jim Smith of the Diesel Crew and publisher of that manual you speak of posts on Elite under his real name. But both of them are stand up guys in regards to my interactions with them.

Smith is the most common western last name in the world.
I bet there are a few different James Smiths about.

Blake, you're wrong. Any problems that you have with any James Smith need to be resolved by calling Monsieur Smith and chatting him up like a man, you dig?

Eric Wong is the man in the Goatse picture.

Donut thanks for clarification. But from reading posts of one and other...they both are stand up guys....I just saw carnal refer to him as 'jim' or 'jimmy' in previous posts so i figured it was one and the same...heh...well i am glad it was worked out long ago......

Back