Social James Harden demands to be traded because owner supported Trump

Is James Harden in the right asking to be traded because of the Owners Trump support?

• Total voters
What the fuck is this nerd shit

What the fuck is this HORSESHIT from Belgium?

Stay in Belgium, tonni. In United States of America, we don't want you to even visit.

In United States of America, we don't need you for anything.

Well a certain race did vote 91% democrat in 2016. Also fond of looting and rioting over police bringing down felons. So yah.

Antifa terorists aren't republican voters either bud.
<3>
I have to agree. "A certain race" (like you wrote) seems to want to BRAINWASH all of United States of America to think that crimes are OK (and better than OK) for them AND ONLY THEM to do and get away with those federal crimes completely.

Yep. I can't imagine the criminals in Antifa wanting to vote for Donald Trump, Mitt Romney, Jeb Bush, or anyone else that's considered to be a Republican.
<3>

Fuck off back to Stormfront, you cowardly cocksuckers...

<3>

<3>

I find it interesting that you mentioned SUCKING COCKS while you have an avatar of Sasha Grey.

433403.jpg

<3>

<3>

Fuck off back to BET Forums and The Source Forums, you CRIMINAL COCKSUCKER.

<3>

<3>

In the past, I vaguely recall you giving me useful information about a few different subjects. It's too bad that we couldn't find any common ground on this particular subject.

Going forward, it seems like you and I will celebrate our accounts being banned from Sherdog (whichever one is first to be banned, that is). My instincts tell me that it's inevitable.

Thankfully, I was able to survive longer than Lucifer Alpha/Ravden, Guernica, Trotsky, and many other damned accounts on Sherdog.

Last edited:
I find it interesting that you mentioned SUCKING COCKS while you have an avatar of Sasha Grey.

433403.jpg
Yeah, she sucks cocks. I find the av funny because of the contrast of who the girl is and what she's wearing.
Fuck off back to BET Forums and The Source Forums, you CRIMINAL COCKSUCKER.
I have ZERO interest in either of those things, and I'm a law-abiding, productive member of society, but of course you will falsely stereotype me as such for obvious reasons. And then you will deny the obvious like the cowardly COCKSUCKER you are. Typical. And as always, pathetic.
In the past, I vaguely recall you giving me useful information about a few different subjects. It's too bad that we couldn't find any common ground on this particular subject.

Going forward, it seems like you and I will celebrate our accounts being banned from Sherdog (whichever one is first to be banned, that is). My instincts tell me that it's inevitable.

Thankfully, I was able to survive longer than Lucifer Alpha/Ravden, Guernica, Trotsky, and many other damned accounts on Sherdog.
That's because I'm an intelligent, well-educated person and not the BET and Source-loving stereotype you automatically assume I am because of the mind disease you are infected with. You should reflect and attempt to do better, but sadly, you most likely won't...

I don't envision this account being banned. There are some right-wing accounts here that have been banned that I didn't agree with them being banned, but based on your behavior in this thread, if you end up being one of them, good riddance.

I guess so. Not sure about their join dates and all that. Shame about Trotsky. Guernica was good in a lot of ways as I recall, not sure what he did to get banned. Lucifer was alright in some ways, but was toxic AF when it came to sociopolitical issues, so...

<WhatItIs>

You're from Belgium. You have absolutely NO SAY in United States of America matters.

Furthermore, you might not mention anyone being racist if it was your area, your home, your town, your city, your house, and your neighborhood being RAZED to the ground.

In times of chaos and war, who would be the first to call the police? You or me?

For Heaven's sake, I was almost gunned down. I won't claim to be a SUPERBEING like Maul, but I've been inside chaos before.

How-Darth-Maul-Found-Redemption-in-Star-Wars-Animation.jpg
{<huh}

You've fucking lost it, man.

<{nope}>

Yeah, she sucks cocks. I find the av funny because of the contrast of who the girl is and what she's wearing.

I have ZERO interest in either of those things, and I'm a law-abiding, productive member of society, but of course you will falsely stereotype me as such for obvious reasons. And then you will deny the obvious like the cowardly COCKSUCKER you are. Typical. And as always, pathetic.

That's because I'm an intelligent, well-educated person and not the BET and Source-loving stereotype you automatically assume I am because of the mind disease you are infected with. You should reflect and attempt to do better, but sadly, you most likely won't...

I don't envision this account being banned. There are some right-wing accounts here that have been banned that I didn't agree with them being banned, but based on your behavior in this thread, if you end up being one of them, good riddance.

I guess so. Not sure about their join dates and all that. Shame about Trotsky. Guernica was good in a lot of ways as I recall, not sure what he did to get banned. Lucifer was alright in some ways, but was toxic AF when it came to sociopolitical issues, so...

<WhatItIs>

Why did Trotsky get banned do you know?

So he let's a differing political opinion make his money look funny? Should the team owner have voted for the candidate that is rivals the East India Company in the imprisonment of black and brown people?

Back