Crime James Fields gets convincted of first-degree murder...

So wait...

Deadpool 2 kinda got me confused.

Are we bringing back the fanny pack or not?

Cause I got a medium sized toughbox full of Fila fannypacks from 1993.

And will I need a metal arm to make the look work?
If you fill them with condoms and lube, it's always cool.

Honestly, fuck you you stupid, arrogant, commie cunt.

notsurprisedkirk.jpg

For real though that was ableist as fuck. Some people need those glasses ya know?

For real you have no idea how useful fingerless gloves are if you're an incel

If you have a disability that forces you to wear crocs, it is your humanitarian responsibility to amputate
CBCwCBRVEAABpAl.jpg

I treat this as the same.

I actually don't know what they're for. I thought they were just so you could have sunglasses and eyeglasses in one. In which case, suck it up and carry two pairs. You don't see people with zip-off pant legs just so they can have shorts and pants at the same time.

It is for that purpose but some people have such poor eyesight that not wearing prescription lens leaves you virtually blind. So yeah you can carry two but you'll be pretty much blind while you wear sunglasses.

I honestly can't tell if you guys are seriously beefing or not.

Also, is that a fucking alt-right larping shield?
He may very well have been larping dude

I saw some larpers at my university and I filmed them, quietly talking as if I was Steve Irwin happening upon a pack of elusive creatures

what a joke. a complete joke of a justice system. they didn't take into account that there are excellent people on both sides.

This made me lol

He may very well have been larping dude

I saw some larpers at my university and I filmed them, quietly talking as if I was Steve Irwin happening upon a pack of elusive creatures

Shit cracks me up. I saw it in Role Models and thought it was all man-children doing it. But it's not really. I knew guys in law school and in the legal community who do this shit.

I can’t remember if I recanted all of my misguided statements in this case. I have now seen more evidence that he did intend to run these people down. At first, and based on the videos that i watched, I thought he hit the gas when people started throwing things at his car, but later found out that he started driving fast and then had stuff thrown at his car before running these people down. Piece of shit

Bumping this thread in light of Fields' guilty plea and recent cry for mercy at sentencing.

Back