Crime James Fields gets convincted of first-degree murder...

Wow, missed this abortion of a thread and the scum apologists who partook.

Justice served.

Literally only incels wear those eyeglasses-sunglasses hybrid things that always end up looking purple and like something Elton John would wear.
Honestly, fuck you you stupid, arrogant, commie cunt.

I thought the DA was going to give him time served and make him forfeit his car? Oh wait... white dude.

The dude is an asshole and deserves prison... forever.

Honestly, fuck you you stupid, arrogant, commie cunt.

notsurprisedkirk.jpg

what a joke. a complete joke of a justice system. they didn't take into account that there are excellent people on both sides.

Not sure if it was reported on here yet, but he just pled guilty to federal hate crimes. He will likely go to prison for the rest of his life, but will not be executed.

But racist defenders right here on this site told me he was an innocent white man defending himself against angry protesters......

I just wish these guys would adopt our culture and way of life....

For real though that was ableist as fuck. Some people need those glasses ya know?

If you have a disability that forces you to wear crocs, it is your humanitarian responsibility to amputate
CBCwCBRVEAABpAl.jpg

I treat this as the same.

I actually don't know what they're for. I thought they were just so you could have sunglasses and eyeglasses in one. In which case, suck it up and carry two pairs. You don't see people with zip-off pant legs just so they can have shorts and pants at the same time.

So wait...

Deadpool 2 kinda got me confused.

Are we bringing back the fanny pack or not?

Cause I got a medium sized toughbox full of Fila fannypacks from 1993.

And will I need a metal arm to make the look work?

I actually don't know what they're for. I thought they were just so you could have sunglasses and eyeglasses in one. In which case, suck it up and carry two pairs. You don't see people with zip-off pant legs just so they can have shorts and pants at the same time.
It is for that purpose but some people have such poor eyesight that not wearing prescription lens leaves you virtually blind. So yeah you can carry two but you'll be pretty much blind while you wear sunglasses.

If you need the glasses wear them who gives a fuck what someone on here says about them?

Calling it complete nonsense? It easily meets the threshold for second degree murder. I can't say if first degree was warranted because I haven't seen all the evidence, but the fact that the person he murdered was in the street protesting doesn't make it not premeditated.
What i was thinking.

Kind of like the bloods and crips both showing up to the same place with intention of starting trouble. Maybe you didn't plan on killing anyone, but you planned on starting shit with expectation that things could very likely escalate to extreme violence.

Easily avoidable, don't show up with your gang to start shit and you won't be in a predictable conflict escalating out of control.

If you have a disability that forces you to wear crocs, it is your humanitarian responsibility to amputate
CBCwCBRVEAABpAl.jpg

gpx-zip-off-pants-men-s-dark-olive.jpg

It is for that purpose but some people have such poor eyesight that not wearing prescription lens leaves you virtually blind. So yeah you can carry two but you'll be pretty much blind while you wear sunglasses.
He should've used that as a defense. "Your honor I was blinded because Sherdog made fun of my retard glasses. I did not see those protesters."

Back