Crime James Fields gets convincted of first-degree murder...

His car was hit as soon as he started speeding towards the counter protesters dude.

I respectfully disagree. I have watched that video multiple times and watched it in slo mo as well. Again, fuck this guy in general, but some buttfuck struck his vehicle before he sped up. Nothing illegal about his driving down a public roadway, they were illegally blocking the roadway, then his vehicle was struck by that asshat swinging something. After that, he takes off. Again, all i am saying is that based on that, reasonable doubt was pretty evident, and most likely, emotions affected the jury’s decision over evidence in this case, and either the jury or his lawyer fucked this up. Justice was still served because this toolbag was obviously a racist turd, but see that even my opinion on this matter is affected by emotion which is obvious since i am ok with the decision simply because he is an asshole. And I should not be ok with the conviction because “beyond a reasonable doubt” was not met.

Another great legal mind has entered the arena.

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}
Internet lawyers are the best. "Oh, the area was congested." "Lol, they broke some other dude taillight, he can run them over, it's self defense"

That video shows pretty clearly he wasn't possibly surrounded before speeding up. The crowd was concentrated many meters ahead of him.
Then he reversed and tried to escape, making matters worse for him.
Before the crime he posted this:
181130153132-james-fields-trial-instagram-exlarge-169.jpg

After that he sent messages to his mother like that:
fieldshitlerredacted.png

Another argument is that "Oh, but if he wanted to run people over he would have rented a truck, he wouldn't have googled how to get back to Ohio etc".
Sure, except he was schizophrenic.

Lastly, he was a major POS, his mom is paraplegic and he locked her up in a bathroom to play videogames when she said he should go to sleep or something. He also threatened her with a knife.

Not sure if it was reported on here yet, but he just pled guilty to federal hate crimes. He will likely go to prison for the rest of his life, but will not be executed.

Under a "statement of facts," Fields admitted that he "expressed and promoted" white supremacist ideology through his social media accounts and engaged in white supremacist chants during the rally in Charlottesville. He also admitted driving his car into the ethnically diverse crowd of anti-racism protesters because of their race, color, religion or national origin.

James Fields should have hired the prosecutor that Jussie Smollet hired.

Not sure if it was reported on here yet, but he just pled guilty to federal hate crimes. He will likely go to prison for the rest of his life, but will not be executed.

I'll make sure to post his inmate number so his sherfront cheerleaders can put money on his books.

In all reality this was 2nd degree murder. That being said this dude is a piece of shit, so I don't really care.

Not willing to go through 20 pages to get this answer, but didn't it come out that there was electronic communications where he talked about using his vehicle as a potential weapon? I can't remember, it's been so long.

I held out passing judgement on this for a while, because I've seen the Reginald Deny video enough times that if my vehicle is surrounded by a violent mob and someone is trying to pull me out of the vehicle, I'm stomping the gas pedal. But I think I remember this guy was a real dirt bag.

He can try and join the Aryan brotherhood but I think they have some kind of fitness test.

Not willing to go through 20 pages to get this answer, but didn't it come out that there was electronic communications where he talked about using his vehicle as a potential weapon? I can't remember, it's been so long.

He had a hard on for running people down and shared pics of people doing it.

https://wtvr.com/2018/11/30/charlot...ng-car-driving-into-protesters-before-attack/

I held out passing judgement on this for a while, because I've seen the Reginald Deny video enough times that if my vehicle is surrounded by a violent mob and someone is trying to pull me out of the vehicle, I'm stomping the gas pedal. But I think I remember this guy was a real dirt bag.

No crowd was around him when he sped down a street to murder people.

Just reading now that he plead guilty to 29 of 30 charges? So if he plead guilty to 1st degree murder, where is the controversy?

Just reading now that he plead guilty to 29 of 30 charges? So if he plead guilty to 1st degree murder, where is the controversy?

If i recall some folks round here still think he's a good ole boy who got a bum deal.

Internet lawyers are the best. "Oh, the area was congested." "Lol, they broke some other dude taillight, he can run them over, it's self defense"

That video shows pretty clearly he wasn't possibly surrounded before speeding up. The crowd was concentrated many meters ahead of him.
Then he reversed and tried to escape, making matters worse for him.
Before the crime he posted this:
181130153132-james-fields-trial-instagram-exlarge-169.jpg

After that he sent messages to his mother like that:
fieldshitlerredacted.png

Another argument is that "Oh, but if he wanted to run people over he would have rented a truck, he wouldn't have googled how to get back to Ohio etc".
Sure, except he was schizophrenic.

Lastly, he was a major POS, his mom is paraplegic and he locked her up in a bathroom to play videogames when she said he should go to sleep or something. He also threatened her with a knife.

that's a good video, haven't seen it before.

Back