Jamal James vs Radzhab Butaev & Ennis vs Dulorme PBC Showtime Oct.30th

A few people were high on Ennis before the fight and I can see why now. He's going to be dangerous for a lot of people.

There's a lot of talent coming up the ranks at 147, with Ennis and Ortiz being top of the list, yet it's clear to see that while Ortiz is a true fighter and is entertaining as hell, his style won't work against everyone and it certainly won't age well. Whereas Ennis looks like an absolute monster in all facets of the game, and he's got a style that should age extremely well.

I know it's too early to say for sure but i don't think anyone beats Ennis at 147, and that includes Spence and Crawford.
Whats crazy is we all know how dominant Spence is & we know how skilled Crawford is.
Seeing a lot of knowledge people say this. Its bold, but its not outlandish or without justification. This guy appears to be on another level.

I'd like to see a Butaev/Besputin rematch. Butaev seems to have really improved and it feels wrong that Besputin got to win on PEDs.

Ennis does take some very big shots when he starts going in for the kill. It hasn't hurt him yet, but against a better quality of opponent it could come back to bite him. His punch selection coupled with his power has been completely overwhelming so far, though. Hard not to see him as the future of the division.

There's a lot of talent coming up the ranks at 147, with Ennis and Ortiz being top of the list, yet it's clear to see that while Ortiz is a true fighter and is entertaining as hell, his style won't work against everyone and it certainly won't age well. Whereas Ennis looks like an absolute monster in all facets of the game, and he's got a style that should age extremely well.
i don’t know that that’s true. ortiz’s wiry frame won’t be difficult to maintain and his rope-like snap is all technique/genetic makeup. his slips are definitely all reflexes, so i do think his defense needs continuous work, but he’s only like 23. he keeps his hands up, just needs to learn how to properly parry punches and guard with his elbows/upper arm.

he’s just as promising as ennis imo, though ennis’ size leads me to believe he’ll likely win world titles in different divisions before it’s all said and done.

Back