Jake Paul wants to fight Derek Brunson: Requests Dana make it happen

Always respected Jake but used to dislike the guy. I’m becoming a huge fan of how hard he is trying to piss Dana off. Good on you Jake.

Owww a Middleweight! Jake moving up in the world now! Graduated from welterweights, now Middleweights!

Still avoiding anyone with any boxing like Vitor, Andy, any pro boxer apart from Tommy Fury.

Jakey bless.

Stop being a pussy Paul and fight MMA already. But he fought Woodley and Askren who had retired from MMA but Brunson is a current UFC fighter, I highly doubt that Dana approves this fight.

Nope. They only do something if their feelings are hurt. Lol

I got a yellow card for accusing GSP of peds but people are making threads trying to make Tito look stupid. Did Tito get an IQ test or get an assessment by doctors that he’s stupid? How is Tito bashing allowed for being dumb without scientific / authoritative proof, yet GSP accusations are off limits because there’s been no positive test.

Now we get shit threads like this allowing Youtube stars to basically make a name off MMA fighter’s legitimacy. Yes the mma fighters make more money than ever, but at what cost to the mma community?

move this shit to boxing forums and stop letting a Disney kid make a name off our sport

This guy has to be trolling. Dana will never get a fighter who's under contract to fight this guy. Will never happen. Fight someone like Anderson Silva or Vitor Belfort. Those are pretty big names that are free to fight him.

If the UFC gets a cut you never know. He let Conor fight and his expressed interest before in "Zuffa Boxing" although it appears dead at the moment.

Lmao what happened to Masvidal? I actually respected that because Masvidal is a striker.
Brunson will wiff, gas and get clobbered
The first sentence of the tweet refers to Dana ducking on Masvidals behalf in a recent interview

This guy has to be trolling. Dana will never get a fighter who's under contract to fight this guy. Will never happen. Fight someone like Anderson Silva or Vitor Belfort. Those are pretty big names that are free to fight him.
I'd pay to see him against brunson

artem-lobov-ufc.gif
Exactly, I think its about time we send artem after this goof. It's time to teach him a lesson

Soooooo I guess he's too chicken shit to fight Andy huh?
<{silvanormal}>

Pake Jaul’s baked in excuse for not fighting Andy is that he doesn’t want to be accused of padding his record with old fighters.
<DontBelieve1>

Meanwhile, he continues to pad his record with past-prime MMA fighters, wrestlers, and basketball players.

At least Brunson is only 1 weight class below Paul, unlike his previous opponents.

Can't see it happening though. Brunson isn't well known enough for it to sell.

Brunson weighs 205lbs on fight night if I recall correctly. What does Jake weigh?

I'm getting really sick of these circus show "crossover" fights, especially when it just favours whoever is fighting in their native sport. Stick in your own lane.

Back