Jake Paul wants to fight Derek Brunson: Requests Dana make it happen

will never happen. too risky for Paul. wouldn't sell much. nobody knows who Brunson is

So, Jake won’t call out vitor but this guy ?

Wasn’t jake asked about fighting vitor and made a comment about vitor doing nothing for his career. Didn't he say that he needs the 30 million dollars vitor and thriller wants to put up put in escrow to show they really have it, in order to think about facing vitor.

How is Vitor not a bigger name than Brunson and why not fight Vitor for that tune up fight. I know he is not going to fight Silva.

I cant even believe i am talking about this youtube kid. He is doing alot of good marketing, god bless him. From youtube dickhead fights to getting a real boxing deal, well done Jake.

He should call out Whittaker, or Cannonier, oh that's right, they are strikers his size, never gonna happen.

Smart callout honestly since Brunson runs in with his chin to the sky in every bout

you saying no ufc wrestlers dont know what a jab is?

a youtuber exposing mma wrasslers in boxing.
nah just his selection of wrasslers he wants to handpick to box. I think I seen D.C feint a jab once, blew my fricken mind.

Can mods do their job? This is not ufc related at all. So can I make threads about me calling out ufc fighters? Where do we draw the line. Jake Paul is stealing our sports attention … can we move this shit to the boxing forum?
The fact that the mods still haven’t moved this thread over to boxing is hilarious. You’ll get your wish someday.

Brunson isn’t a boxer. Jake Paul is a troll it’s like pro wrestling . Brunson is one of the most annoying guys to watch in the stand up because he is a spazz. He’s done well recently because of his wrestling. Someone’s probably going to hurt Jake for all the shit talk

He might as well call out Gable Olympian guy. This sounds fake AF actually. How about an over the hill Anderson Silva. Or Vitor? Or ANY former MMA fighter with some striking acumen, which so far he's avoiding. Plus he likes to fight smaller guys. Gus must be near the end of his contract?

Jake Paul needs to fight Anderson, there's other logical match up for him. He's surpassed KSI that fight makes no sense now and Tommy Fury is high risk, low reward.

Come on. Please call out Yoel or Hector. They short low volume punchers too =)

Jake Paul needs to fight Anderson, there's other logical match up for him. He's surpassed KSI that fight makes no sense now and Tommy Fury is high risk, low reward.
Other way around. Tommy Fury is High Risk High Reward. Beating him gets him ranked which allows the WBC( We Be Crooks) to manufacture him a belt and gimme fights to make him a world champion. Fighting and getting KTFO by Anderson does him no good.

Dana has to have steam coming from his head right now. Brunny started it so cant blame Paul for pursuing. Doesn't matter , Dana ain't letting anyone under UFC box this guy.

Back