Jake Paul wants to fight Derek Brunson: Requests Dana make it happen

Jake needs to fight Anderson or Vitor.

Jake Paul embarassing UFC fighters.. damn

So a wrestler basically. I think we all see through jakes bullshit now.
Fight a 185- 205er that is a predominately a boxer

Jake should fight bj penn next. Literally the easiest fight he could achieve at this moment

Anyone asking for a Jake Paul fight goes directly to the prostitute column on my list.
Everything for fame and money.

I think Jake Paul might actually be dumb enough to not know his fights are rigged

Derrick Brunson, wtf? LOL....

Talk about a guy with no name or clout....or boxing skill whatsoever. Bad form Jake.

this is getting really random and bizarre. Derek Brunson? lmao

im surprised he even knows who Brunson is
that said i don't see Dana allowing any of his active guys to take part in that unless BIG money is involved

What kind of match making trajectory is this? Non title holder mma fighter, into former title holder mma fighter, back to non title holder mma fighter? Sounds like Jake is doing anything he can to change the subject away from Vitor, Anderson, or somebody else who is a striker naturally. Wouldn't be shocked if Paul started using the reported wildly average numbers the last card did as reasons to why there's no interest in him vs either Vitor or Anderson.

Make it happen with Dana sitting ringside talking about how Brunson isnt following the gameplan

Why Brunson though? That's like 2 steps down from the name recognition his last 2 opponents have.

Jake is a pretty dumb guy. He probably thinks Dana could actually throw these guys to face him like he cares.

Back