News Jake Paul vs Tommy Fury official for Feb. 26 in Saudi Arabia (MEGA) v3

Who wins?

• Total voters
I think it will be competitive but I'm also pretty shocked people are favoring Jake Paul so heavily, Tommy has better footwork, better volume, more fluidity and agility and not to mention more experience. I'd argue he is the more technical boxer of the two but Jake has the power advantage, cardio is probably fairly even. I think Tommy will win by decision or late TKO, Jake might hurt him a few times, maybe even drop him but don't see Jake Paul knocking Tommy out. Tommys defense does worry me, he fights way too relaxed considering his skillset.

I'm actually shocked so many people think Paul will beat Tommy.

Say what you want about Tommy's opposition, but at least he's fought actual boxers. Tommy's DNA is far too elite to allow Paul to beat him. Paul has not fought young professional boxers and while he's been impressive for a YouTuber, there's zero evidence he can do well against a real boxer.

Tommy is not an elite boxer, but the man has greatness in his DNA, a beautiful physique, and has shown glimpses of skill against fellow boxers.

Only a rigged fight will have Paul winning.

Tommy has never fought a boxer with any ability - he's fought cans whose whole career is turning up to take beatings off young fighters. Literally the only guy he's fought with who came into the fight with more wins than losses was his last oppontent, the guy was total nobody and it still went to decision.

I think it will be competitive but I'm also pretty shocked people are favoring Jake Paul so heavily, Tommy has better footwork, better volume, more fluidity and agility and not to mention more experience. I'd argue he is the more technical boxer of the two but Jake has the power advantage, cardio is probably fairly even. I think Tommy will win by decision or late TKO, Jake might hurt him a few times, maybe even drop him but don't see Jake Paul knocking Tommy out. Tommys defense does worry me, he fights way too relaxed considering his skillset.

I'm telling you, bro. Good post.

Tommy has grown up around boxing greatness. Even if he hasn't trained hard since the beginning, he's soaked a lot in.

I can't believe people think Paul will beat him without a fix.

If he can beat Tyron Woodley and Anderson Silva, he can beat Tommy Fury.

Not that i watch a lot of boxing but I'm done with falling for these matchups.

Not that i watch a lot of boxing but I'm done with falling for these matchups.

It's the same script over and over again.

Paul is decent for his level of experience, and he knows how to pick opponents.

A lot of people are grossly overestimating how good Fury is because of who he's related to.

Dude cares more about trying to be a social media influencer than a boxer and doesn't even take the sport seriously.

I'm telling you, bro. Good post.

Tommy has grown up around boxing greatness. Even if he hasn't trained hard since the beginning, he's soaked a lot in.

I can't believe people think Paul will beat him without a fix.
Okay Hughie

Tommy Fury isn’t good at all ….should be a competitive fight

Tommy is also not that good.

Pretty much this. Look how his family have handled his career- they haven't put him anywhere near a decent fighter or pushed him for anything. He fights just almost enough so that he can still claim to be a boxer in between his stints on reality dating shows. Because that & modelling/influencer deals is his real way of making money

When the Fury's had someone good (Tyson) they had him fighting for the British title in his 8th bout, because he was good enough to get somewhere and they backed him in vs tough opposition. Because he is a boxer.

I think if Tommy actually was clear cut better than JP they would have taken the fight the first time and laughed all the way to the bank.

Put my money on Jake Paul. He beat Anderson Silva who schooled Julio Chavez Jr. Tommy fury last fight was against Daniel Bocianski 10-1.... till i look at Daniel record LOL.....

Pretty much this. Look how his family have handled his career- they haven't put him anywhere near a decent fighter or pushed him for anything. He fights just almost enough so that he can still claim to be a boxer in between his stints on reality dating shows. Because that & modelling/influencer deals is his real way of making money

When the Fury's had someone good (Tyson) they had him fighting for the British title in his 8th bout, because he was good enough to get somewhere and they backed him in vs tough opposition. Because he is a boxer.

I think if Tommy actually was clear cut better than JP they would have taken the fight the first time and laughed all the way to the bank.

They probably laughed all the way to the bank twice by now.

Back