News Jake Paul vs Tommy Fury official for Feb. 26 in Saudi Arabia (MEGA) v3

Who wins?

• Total voters
Fury’s got a decent chance here. I know Paul has looked good against decent MMA competition but between all his opponents they have 1 or so win between them. Both are relatively untested and both have decent power when they get their shots off.

For Fury it’s a win win. If he doesn’t beat Jake Paul he gets his big payday despite never going to reach world level. In that case he otherwise would not have got a big payday. If he wins he gets more big paydays.

I think it’s a worse business move for Jake Paul but hey he’s got to fight a boxer sooner or later.

Fury is likely to have a better chin than Paul and Paul’s previous opponents. Paul will not be able to starch him flat. Fury will be fitter and better able to maintain pressure for whole fight and therefore will nullify Paul’s late power by wearing him out.

Fury’s got a decent chance here. I know Paul has looked good against decent MMA competition but between all his opponents they have 1 or so win between them. Both are relatively untested and both have decent power when they get their shots off.

For Fury it’s a win win. If he doesn’t beat Jake Paul he gets his big payday despite never going to reach world level. In that case he otherwise would not have got a big payday. If he wins he gets more big paydays.

I think it’s a worse business move for Jake Paul but hey he’s got to fight a boxer sooner or later.

Fury is likely to have a better chin than Paul and Paul’s previous opponents. Paul will not be able to starch him flat. Fury will be fitter and better able to maintain pressure for whole fight and therefore will nullify Paul’s late power by wearing him out.
everyone poo-poo’s on fury’s pro record (which I get) but he did have a decent amateur pedigree, albeit a short one by most standards. He can box, he’s been training with some proper boxers and coaches for the duration of his career instead of trying to shift gears from a different sport.

I still think Paul gets it done but there’s a shot fury point fights his way to a decision.

Jake Paul KTFO's this fool back to love island. Tommy Furys opponents have 24-180 combined record LMFAO.
Not saying it won't happen (I don't much care either way, but will likely watch for the spectacle of it all), but do the same record thing with Jake Paul's opponents' combined record in professional boxing. I have no idea, just curious.

Probably will be a work.

As likely as not.

Not saying it won't happen (I don't much care either way, but will likely watch for the spectacle of it all), but do the same record thing with Jake Paul's opponents' combined record in professional boxing. I have no idea, just curious.

As likely as not.
Paul's opponents were 3-2 combined when facing him.

Paul's opponents were 3-2 combined when facing him.

Yes, he’s fought 4 debutants, and one 47 year old person with 2-1 record (3-1 if you count old MMA guys fighting each other). The other loss to bring it to 3-2 was a debutant losing vs Paul then fighting him again.

Yes, he’s fought 4 debutants, and one 47 year old person with 2-1 record (3-1 if you count old MMA guys fighting each other). The other loss to bring it to 3-2 was a debutant losing vs Paul then fighting him again.
But, the math still is correct.

I'm actually shocked so many people think Paul will beat Tommy.

Say what you want about Tommy's opposition, but at least he's fought actual boxers. Tommy's DNA is far too elite to allow Paul to beat him. Paul has not fought young professional boxers and while he's been impressive for a YouTuber, there's zero evidence he can do well against a real boxer.

Tommy is not an elite boxer, but the man has greatness in his DNA, a beautiful physique, and has shown glimpses of skill against fellow boxers.

Only a rigged fight will have Paul winning.

I'm actually shocked so many people think Paul will beat Tommy.

Say what you want about Tommy's opposition, but at least he's fought actual boxers. Tommy's DNA is far too elite to allow Paul to beat him. Paul has not fought young professional boxers and while he's been impressive for a YouTuber, there's zero evidence he can do well against a real boxer.

Tommy is not an elite boxer, but the man has greatness in his DNA, a beautiful physique, and has shown glimpses of skill against fellow boxers.

Only a rigged fight will have Paul winning.

If Paul is too busy with other endeavors and doesn't train as usual, sure.

Paul actually has the deeper resume. Doesn't matter anyway, DNA isn't going to do shit if you're work ethic is worse than a congressman's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back