Media Jake Paul vs. Ben Askren - Press Conference

Yeah i dont think i ever finished the 3rd one (6 in japan) even though its my fav one. I should work on it again... I remember one time getting far and the game kept freezin up on me.
Like early 2000's learning how to install a Snes Emulator, and then getting that game and Chrono Trigger all for free blew my fucking mind... Always been pretty much impossible to get hold of in the UK, they still haven't brought it to the Switch.

Nothing going on, the brothers don't get along, I'm pretty sure I even heard them talk about wanting to fight one another, and Logan seems to be a lot more chill of the two. No reason for Ben not to talk to him, they have no beef

I really really hope so..

Look at this cunt.
1501183261195.gif

Askren fought better striker than this bitch. should be easy work.

Like early 2000's learning how to install a Snes Emulator, and then getting that game and Chrono Trigger all for free blew my fucking mind... Always been pretty much impossible to get hold of in the UK, they still haven't brought it to the Switch.
There are ways to emulate the switch...which might be the GOAT emulating platform...but you have to have an older model.

I played the Remake, it’s fucking amazing. Took a few days off from work and aced that shit in 3 days of straight playing lol
Im def gonna get it. I got a PS4 from my boy who just got a ps5 so i just need to get a controller and thats first thing ill do.

I played the Remake, it’s fucking amazing. Took a few days off from work and aced that shit in 3 days of straight playing lol
I looked into the "changes" .. Won't spoil anything but it seems pretty interesting how they are going about it all.

This promotion is so excruciatingly cringe.
Paul looks like such an amatuer. Ben squashes him.

It seemed the other way around. Askren is in Jake Paul’s head.

Wait, this is the guy Ben is going to box?

I tapped out 31 seconds in, damn!
I didn't understand what Ben was talking about as I thought Jake and Logan were the same person, so I was wondering why they didn't bring up the Floyd bout that was supposed to happen...

Well shit, I'll just watch the Frank Mir vs USS Cunningham because I like my freakshows and I was originally happy about the Antonio Tarver bout (glad that Mir gets to compete, have fun, and make some $$$ <5> I just hope he doesn't get brain damage from that), but I didn't really care about the Askren fight.
Now I now I'm going to have to check it out, just to see Ben destroy this Conor wannabe.

Mir vs Cunningham is a MMA vs Boxing bout, but Jake vs Ben isn't: Jake isn't a boxer
(I've watched some highlights from his 2 bouts against a fellow youtuber and Nate Robinso, and Jake doesn't seem like anything special)
, he has no real advantage over Ben, even if Ben's striking is terrible for an elite level MMArtist, there's still an immense gap in experience.

I saw that Freddie Roach gave Ben a strategy, that should be more than enough.

I've always been an Askren "semi-fanboy" cause I love my wrestlers, but then he annoyed me after the Robbie Lawler fight which led to me rooting for Masvidal for that one time, but now I'm back 100% on the Funkywagon <{silvanormal}>

If Jake becomes and even bigger favorite when the fight approaches, I might even drop a small bet on Askren.
It will depend on how my small UFC 260 bet on Miocic will do this week end I suppose.
(N'Gannou still being the favorite in this rematch is just too good an opportunity to pass)

I only blame myself for watching this shit, even for a minute

This whole ordeal raises a question : how much of a lame is Masvidal ?
Was rooting for him but now i cannot wait to see Usman dispose of him

Back