Media Jake Paul vs. Ben Askren - Press Conference

I wish the ufc got askren 2-3 years ago when he was still in his prime.

He’s very witty on the mic and enjoyable To listen to IMO
Is it even possible to have a “prime” while having dogshit striking and mediocre wrestling?

I can’t believe that askren signed up for this. Obviously he would destroy this guy in an mma fight but he can’t box for shit he’s gonna get embarrassed. Hopefully the paycheck is worth it
He has claimed it will be his single largest fight purse. Ben's comfortable enough with his own legacy that he isn't afraid to add a highly embarassing blemish on his career for the big pot of gold.

??

The general consensus is Jake got punked....take a look at social media comments. Before the presser most were shitting on Ben. Almost everyone is saying Paul got son’d now
General consensus is bullshit

It was quite the opposite, Ben was cool as a cucumber while Jake acted like a 10 year old. It was honestly painful but only from Paul's side. Had like 30 yes men screaming the whole time.

Reminded me of Bisping, shit was hard to watch, and I only saw brief clips of it. Hopefully Paul gets pasted like Bisping did against Henderson 1 and GSP but I kinda doubt it unfortunately.

Back