Media Jake Paul vs. Ben Askren - Press Conference

Why would you root for Jake Paul? I could understand it if he were this little youtuber who dared challenge himself against a UFC-fighter. But apparently he's the favorite in this fight, so why the fuck would you root for him?

That press conference?? omg is this guy the ultimate douchebag. Ben handled it like a boss

Jake Paul is everything whats wrong with the world today manifested into a person
war askren

Why would anyone root for Jake Paul ? The guy seems like a massive douchebag with an inflated ego , not likeable at all , or charismatic , just a massive cunt.

I know Ben's boxing is not fantastic , but the dude has been fighting professionally for a very long time . I believe he will find a way to victory against an youtuber.

Why would you root for Jake Paul? I could understand it if he were this little youtuber who dared challenge himself against a UFC-fighter. But apparently he's the favorite in this fight, so why the fuck would you root for him?
lowkey was :)

lol. but seriously Ben has been known to be a bit of dick but he is nothing compared to Jake. That Presser was something else. yikes

Why would anyone root for Jake Paul ? The guy seems like a massive douchebag with an inflated ego , not likeable at all , or charismatic , just a massive cunt.

I know Ben's boxing is not fantastic , but the dude has been fighting professionally for a very long time . I believe he will find a way to victory against an youtuber.
pretty much. Bens boxing is not good tho. there is a high risk of him losing here but i will def be rooting for him

Last edited:
I think there is a reason its lowkey. Rooting for Jake Paul against almost anyone on earth makes you a douchebag just like him.
unique outlook. So by that same margin if I cheer for tyson did that make me a rapist?

Holy shit, Frank Mir is on the card.
Yes, but sadly it's not against Mason "the Line" Dixon anymore <{hughesimpress}>

No disrespect toward Steve "USS" Cunningham, but I'm not as happy as when Tarver was Mir's opponent.
Maybe because I think Steve will hurt Frank more?

Oh well, at least we got a replacement, and a good one, so I shouldn't complain.
But I won't pay a penny for this card, that's for sure <{danayeah}>

I dunno, I felt Ben was caught off guard, and seemed lost for words, and didn't really know how to respond to Jake's trash talking.

Jake is obviously trying to sell a fight with Conor with this trash talking, he's pretty good at it.

We need to get both Pauls smeshed.

We also need a Ben Askren Masvidal rematch.
Okami3.jpg

That press conference?? omg is this guy the ultimate douchebag. Ben handled it like a boss

Jake Paul is everything whats wrong with the world today manifested itself into a person
war askren

Paul's upper lip doesn't move when he talks. Goofy looking motherfucker. He's gonna beat Ben tho.

Back