Media Jailton Almeida defeated by man with Down syndrome

I don't like these stunts for one reason, they seem to just be looking for publicity for the fighters for "being such a nice guy".. these aren't nice guys and doing something nice for views clicks and money isn't doing something nice .

Agreed but it's the moment for the other person. If it makes you feel any better another ds fighter fought in an actual fight. Obviously it wasn't sanctioned but there is a video of a da fighter legit fighting.
that actually makes me feel worse lol. i don't think they should allow someone with Down Syndrome to fight, like actually fight.
How come sir?
Just seems like a confidence boost for the young man.
i don't know really. i guess because i don't want to see Down Syndrome people exploited, not that this is just that i could see how easily they could be in these kinds of things. the fight business chews up and spits out normal people, i don't want to see that happen to someone who is mentally challenged.

that actually makes me feel worse lol. i don't think they should allow someone with Down Syndrome to fight, like actually fight.

i don't know really. i guess because i don't want to see Down Syndrome people exploited, not that this is just that i could see how easily they could be in these kinds of things. the fight business chews up and spits out normal people, i don't want to see that happen to someone who is mentally challenged.

Can't shit on that thought sir.
Never thought about it like that, I guess I was just being optimistic lol

Last edited:
Can't shit in that thought sir.
Never thought about it like that, I guess I was just being optimistic lol

no i mean, there's nothing bad that i ever see come of these things so you're right to be optimistic, i'm just a jaded asshole looking at things like "what are you getting out of this?" lol

no i mean, there's nothing bad that i ever see come of these things so you're right to be optimistic, i'm just a jaded asshole looking at things like "what are you getting out of this?" lol

Your side and my side make a balanced thought...like super twins sir lol.

Last edited:
noobs

c6f77f9e7876b4923daece2846a006fa_crop_exact.jpg
Something about the ref's face is making me laugh, so I'm keeping this for later
B9BaNSN.png

Some fighters focus too much on tdd
They should also train take down offense

Back