Jacare Souza signs new five-fight contract with Forza?

jake-shields.jpg

This :D

Jacare vs. Maia MUST happen.

Maia is now a WW. They are not in the same division anymore...

but people seem to forget:

ROGER GRACIE is now a Strikeforce MW, and could easily match up vs Jacare...

Truth be told, I'd love for Roger to get some revenge on Jacare, after the bull**** BJJ match where Roger breaks Jacare's arm, and Jacare still wins on points because he Kalib Starnes'd the rest of the match.

EDIT: With regards to Jacare vs Shields... You guys are aware that Shields blatantly and completely ducked Jacare in Strikeforce right?? And that Shields's exit to the UFC was at least partially to avoid Jacare? Also... Miller had a sunk in RNC on Shields.... So let's get real Palhares, Maia, Jacare, and Roger Gracie will all tool him relentlessly. You guys are proposing the equivilent of a Kody McKenzie vs Chad Mendes rematch

Munoz is rumored to fight Francis Carmont. If thats true I would like to see him against Okami or Phillipou. If its not true than I agree Munoz would be a great debut fight

since when is this rumored? The Ufc rarely matches up guys coming off a win against guys coming off a loss. Let alone a guy on a 4 fight Ufc winning streak(9 overall) against a guy coming off a loss.

since when is this rumored? The Ufc rarely matches up guys coming off a win against guys coming off a loss. Let alone a guy on a 4 fight Ufc winning streak(9 overall) against a guy coming off a loss.
Could be Carmont's "punishment" for his terrible performance against Lawlor.

Truth be told, I'd love for Roger to get some revenge on Jacare, after the bull**** BJJ match where Roger breaks Jacare's arm, and Jacare still wins on points because he Kalib Starnes'd the rest of the match.

god i HATED that

But it would be of the two best BJJ fighters going at it! I want to see it! :p

I have wanted to see that for years I was pretty much trying to block it out now that it could actually happen even if it's such a slim chance.

Mai over Jacare by greater discipline.

I'm excited by Jacare, but he has questionable fight IQ, and can be a bit reckless.

I could see either roger, or Maia, dominating him.

I'm excited by Jacare, but he has questionable fight IQ, and can be a bit reckless.

I think jacare would blast both standing to be honest..I'll take questionable fight IQ with big power over very limited stand up and questionable chin.

As far as maia he's a ww now let's just let it go

I do think jacare is a little wild too though but he's getting better every fight

So many good matchups potentially to be made this year. It makes me happy to be watching MMA now

reckless? a slight bit, but as far as MMA progression goes i think Jacare surpasses both Maia and Roger

Back