Jacare Souza signs new five-fight contract with Forza?

Rick Story as a committed wrestler was a huge test for Maia at his new weight class, and he manhandled him.

Most of you base fights off of your limited understanding of the sport, which means you face fight predictions off of a very shallow image perceptions.

You're pathetic, and forever destined to bad predictions.

Nice!!! Good one

lol jesus you have no idea what you are talking about. Rick Story is a huge test? To who?

He hasn't looked great recently, but it wasn't that long ago that he was a fight or two away from a title shot. The Brenneman loss seems to have really fucked up his career, though.

He hasn't looked great recently, but it wasn't that long ago that he was a fight or two away from a title shot. The Brenneman loss seems to have really fucked up his career, though.
True story amazing how a loss sometimes messes with a guys head at least it seems

True story amazing how a loss sometimes messes with a guys head at least it seems

his old coach thinks its because he needs better coaching

phil claud said:
"I'll be very clear, this is my opinion with Rick Story. Rick Story's biggest issue is the coaches he has surrounding him don't know what they're doing."
http://www.mmamania.com/2012/12/20/...ys-former-coach-pleads-for-him-to-leave-brave

Gator walk time in the UFC.

1751137a6f91915f9032b3a71c55ba517600792_zpse354547b.gif

Last edited:
Great fantasy match up would be Maia returning to MW for his debut

Mai over Jacare by greater discipline.

I'm excited by Jacare, but he has questionable fight IQ, and can be a bit reckless.

I could see either roger, or Maia, dominating him.

At this point Jacar

Jacare has a hard time dealing with mayhem

Y does anyone think he's going to be a force in the ufc?

Jacare will never touch gold, top 5 maybe...

But soo many ifghts for him in the MW

Problem with Souza is that i believe in the past he said he will not fight Anderson for the title. Even if he gets a couple of great victories, where does that lead him in the division if he refuses to fight the champ?

why are people talking about this guy, he has been overrated from the beginning.

Back