Jacare not happy that Hendo was picked. Hopes to fight @ 204

real2124

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
http://www.lowkickmma.com/UFC/jacare-souza-eyeing-key-fight-at-ufc-204/

No. 3-ranked UFC middleweight contender and former Strikeforce champion Ronaldo “Jacare” Souza has made it clear that he’s not too pleased with being skipped over for a title shot by No. 13-ranked Dan Henderson, who will face off with newly minted 185-pound champion Michael Bisping in the main event of October 8’s UFC 204 from Manchester, England. While a title shot is out of the question for “Jacare” at this time, the Brazilian has asked for the next best thing: a fight with a top contender at the very card in which the title will be defended.

---

Disappointing Jacare, rank 3, wasn't chosen to fight - but the rank 13 guy gets a title shot...

romero the guy who beat him should be the one getting the title shot but whatever he shouldn't have pulled out with a sore knee it's likely he'd be the champion right now.

Maybe he should have taken the fight with Rockhold then when they offered him it

romero the guy who beat him should be the one getting the title shot but whatever he shouldn't have pulled out with a sore knee it's likely he'd be the champion right now.
Maybe he should have taken the fight with Rockhold then when they offered him it

Some stupid ass posters above me. He wasn't medically cleared to fight for the Championship at 199. That means the doctor didn't clear him.

Im glad he's willing to fight again instead of waiting it out.

Why did UFC choose Hendo over Jacare?

Sometimes i hate UFC. That's beyond crazy.

UFC is closer to the WWE than a genuine sport. Unfortunately, these are the sorts of shenanigans you can expect from a sport's entertainment company, emphasis on entertainment.

UFC is closer to the WWE than a genuine sport, and these are the sorts of shenanigans you get with a sport's entertainment company.

And I'm totally good with that although I'm not a WWE fan. Ratings, entertainment and a gift for Hendo for all he's done in his career. A chance to Hbomb Bispings head off again? Yet some of you are complaining? Must be Brazilian.

Jacare needs to beat up romero first. He didnt do enough to warrant a title shot, he became a pussy against romero and abandoned his grappling, thats wat u call a pussy boy

Romero almost knocked his head off he's on a 1 fight win streak he needs to work his way back up from the bottom. Maybe another fight with Camozzi?

And I'm totally good with that although I'm not a WWE fan. Ratings, entertainment and a gift for Hendo for all he's done in his career. A chance to Hbomb Bispings head off again? Yet some of you are complaining? Must be Brazilian.
NOT Brazilian. Just rational and logical. You can put chocolate syrup on a bowl of dog shit but it is ultimately still a bowl of dog shit. Just like this idiotic fight.

Romero almost knocked his head off he's on a 1 fight win streak he needs to work his way back up from the bottom. Maybe another fight with Camozzi?
Romero got beat badly in that fight, LOL at blowing your wad in round 1 and becoming a punching bag afterwards. Couldnt even pull a real win and he cheated 3 times in the fight. 5 rounds Jacare beats Romero 100/100 times.

I can see the argument from your point of view (although I disagree), but how is it you fail to see the other side of the argument (which is obvious to almost everyone else)?

It has nothing to do with favouritism (which seems to be your argument), it's about wanting to see the best and most deserved fighters fighting for the belt.

holy fuck jacare was injured and couldnt fight at 199

is also coming off a loss to romero (who also couldnt get a titleshot due to his suspension being sketchy from a marketing perspective)

so hendo got the shot as hes a legend and is retiring, and holds a brutal win over bisping. its a huge fight.

jacare will probably get bisping if he wins or fight for the vacant belt in like 2 months anyways so calm down people

its not like jacare will never get his shot now

Fact is Hendo is good money. Have you ever seen how every crowd goes completely nuts over him? Jacare is not good money period.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back