Jacare not happy that Hendo was picked. Hopes to fight @ 204

Romero the PED using dirty fighter that robbed Jacare? Nah

Romero was juiced up.
Please tell me what steroid he took and when he tested positive for it?

If you mean his test which was proven to be a tainted supplement by independent testing, and was not a steroid, you were done before you even began.

At this point it's just as likely Jacare is on steroids as Romero.

Hendo is 3-6 in his last 9 fights spanning 3 years.

If you mean his test which was proven to be a tainted supplement by independent testing, and was not a steroid, you were done before you even began.

He's definitely juicing. Where there's smoke there's fire. A 39 year old 185er (195) around fight time probably) that moves like a FW with that kind of explosion and that kind of physique?

It's no coincidence that the people ripped like he is are the guys getting popped for PED usage.

Jacare just uses some bomb ass protein powder.

Last edited:
Hendo is 3-6 in his last 9 fights spanning 3 years.

He's definitely juicing. Where there's smoke there's fire. A 39 year old 185er (195) around fight time probably) that moves like a FW with that kind of explosion and that kind of physique?

It's no coincidence that the people ripped like he is are the guys getting popped for PED usage.
And it's just as likely Jacare is too. Since neither has been busted, Romero is ahead of him. Your belief about one guy is dirty and another clean is not relevant.

And it's just as likely Jacare is too. Since neither has been busted, Romero is ahead of him. Your belief about one guy is dirty and another clean is not relevant.

Romero is definitely dirty, even without the PED usage soo....no it is relevant

he should fight Rockhold

I wouldn´t either, giving a ts to a guy ranked like 13 isnt fair to those who fought their way to the belt, so Hendo beat Lombard??? is that enough??
UFC is full of s**t

The UFC can get away with this shit because their fans don't criticise the retarded money fights they do and instead like to play armchair fight promoter/businessman and drone on endlessly about what makes the most money.

Jacare vs Whittaker at 204 would be agreeable. Bisping vs Hendo II is just the product of exceptional circumstances. Jacare just lost in December, so I don't feel too bad for him in this case.

Jacare deserves the shot.

If bisping wins they should give him hamill to clear the controversy on that one.

He needs to fight the Weedmen anyway , say hes fights Bisping wins he's fighting The Chris , so just fight The Chris now

Jacare needs to beat up romero first. He didnt do enough to warrant a title shot, he became a pussy against romero and abandoned his grappling, thats wat u call a pussy boy

I'd love to see you stand in front of this guy and call him a pussy, dumbass.

2.gif

Willing to bet you couldn't even crawl like that... and if you were strong enough, I bet your couch potato belly would drag... but let's all hear about how big a pussy Jacare is, according to you lol.

I'd love to see you stand in front of this guy and call him a pussy, dumbass.

2.gif
This never gets old. It's usually cringeworthy when fighters do the animalistic walk thing but Jacare's is gold.

I wouldn´t either, giving a ts to a guy ranked like 13 isnt fair to those who fought their way to the belt, so Hendo beat Lombard??? is that enough??
UFC is full of s**t

By those standards... Neil Magny deserved this shot before Hendo anyway...

Back