Media Izzy "You will see me soon"

JoeRowe

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

I'm predicting international fight week vs DDP/Strickland winner, but wouldn't hate UFC 300 vs Pereira or someone else. What say you?

Edit: Idk where the person who tweeted this video saw Izzy say he wants to be a part of 300, perhaps in a separate video or some time ago.

Goat will be a great addition to 300

Pereira said he is moving on from Izzy because he tried to help Izzy and he saw that Izzy was mocking him and laughing at home. So he said fuck Izzy.

I hope Pereira does not give Izzy that chance to become double champ, why extend a helping hand to a prick. it's not like Izzy invited Pereira to fight for the title out of the blue, Pereira somewhat had to earn it

back.gif

wow izzy actually got peer pressured by the internet to come back from retirement sooner than he planned 🤣

UFC 300 would be improved with Izzy's return. Either Strickland rematch or Pereira at LHW. Maybe there's a fun fight like him vs MVP?

UFC 300 would be improved with Izzy's return. Either Strickland rematch or Pereira at LHW. Maybe there's a fun fight like him vs MVP?

MVP is already booked vs Kevin Holland for the UFC 299 card in March so he definitely won't be fighting on 300. Could do that fight later in the year though possibly, but I doubt it. Too much of a step down as far as 'big fights' for someone like him to motivate Adesanya imo.

He shouts out MVP in the video they're boys. He does have a lot of options though; DDP, Strickland, Pereira all have a built-in storyline. And Khamzat is undoubtedly 1 of the 5-10 biggest stars out of active fighters. Any of those fights woule be huge.

Back