• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Izzy vs DDP official for UFC 305 in Australia on August 17

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Nice. Izzy if he still is the kind of man that he was. I think could win this one. And maybe we can see Izzy vs Pereira 3 before the year ends. I think the Saudi prince would want to see this.

Should be interesting.. Intlitial thought is Izzy could be too good and slippery on the feet but I could see DDP being too strong for Izzy and ragdoll his ass.

This probably going to get nasty leading up to the fight too lol

Izzy got schooled by Strickland. There's an argument tho to be made for this title shot, considering Izzy knocked out Pereira (the only man in the UFC to beat Poatan) and Pereira is the champ at LHW and KO'ed Strickland easy.

It's a stretch, and faulty MMA math, but it's not the most egregious title shot offer ever.

imagine if fraudesanya getting embarrassed even more than vs. strickland
relieved-face_1f60c.png

Izzy doesn't handle pressure and someone coming forward a lot, that's sort of DDP's game

I’m not keeping up with it; but why isn’t Strickland’s crazy -ss rematching for the belt?

Izzy’s run as MW champ and finally getting the W against Poatan was pretty epic; but homeboy should probably be forced to get s a win in the division considering how one sided the loss to Strickland was.

Strickland has the better claim, but the Izzy fight intrigues me more. It has that new car smell, plus all that Africa heat. Pick em' fight for me. Izzy looked terrible in his last outing, but perhaps that was an aberration.

I was far more interested in this fight last November. Goes to show you important timing is for matchups.

I'll still watch, but my hype is cut in half from where it was.

Last edited:
I’m not keeping up with it; but why isn’t Strickland’s crazy -ss rematching for the belt?

Izzy’s run as MW champ and finally getting the W against Poatan was pretty epic; but homeboy should probably be forced to get s a win in the division considering how one sided the loss to Strickland was.
The UFC doesn't like Strickland

Back