Izzy apologize for twin towers comment

Izzy mentioned something about Yoel being made of steel. Izzy memes like an edgy 4chan poster about 9/11. Put 2 and 2 together, no big deal.

That's a silly analogy. It was an A-Bomb that did the damage in Hiroshima.
Good point. Haha

But if we are going to nitpick, the towers didn't fall, they collapsed. Trees fall, for example, they topple over sideways. But things that collapse straight downwards are imploding.

Anyways I think people are over reacting to a guy who is trying too hard.

After his comments, i hope Romero destroys him like tsunami.

No one will get triggered by my comment.

he's aight. i think just about everyone knows he's a pretty smart dude. he probably felt like shit after he realized what he dropped. it's not like he called someone's wife a towel.
Your a towel

Good point. Haha

But if we are going to nitpick, the towers didn't fall, they collapsed. Trees fall, for example, they topple over sideways. But things that collapse straight downwards are imploding.

Anyways I think people are over reacting to a guy who is trying too hard.
Nah. It was firebombs. There's no such thing as nuclear weapons. It's another hoax.

Seriously embarrassing a slight comment for hyping the fight makes people so offended when they have said more offensive stuff themselves.
A slight comment? He made a joke about thousands of people dying. Can't you see how the families and friends of those victims would be mad?

Israel_Adesanya_Apology.jpg
I think he’s just trying way too hard to be McGregor in terms of marketability or persona

You all are stupid idiots.

Sorry, brain is working faster than my fingers.

<TheWire1>

A slight comment? He made a joke about thousands of people dying. Can't you see how the families and friends of those victims would be mad?
That’s just it was’t a joke. It was a metaphor. No punchline, no one being made fun of

He should have gone full Norm. In for a penny, in for a pound.

I don't think Israel meant any ill intentions with what he said and he's already apologized for it. With that being said Israel is the definition of polarizing and is showing Conor Mcgregor like charisma. He's the future of the UFC and on his way to becoming a huge super star. They way he beat Whittaker I don't see anybody at 185 being able to challenge him. I think it's only matter of time before he goes up to 205 and challenges for the belt there
I hope he defends his belt at middleweight several times before that though.

I hope he beats Romero convincingly and if he manages to finish him, i'll go completely nuts lol.

I prefer apologies that don't have excuses in them.

Reasons aren't excuses. Rhythmic speech patterns can bring out the first analogy your brain can think of, before your conscious can scrutinise whether you should have said it or not.

That's why psychologists do those tests of quickly saying the first thing that comes to mind without thinking.

It didn’t offend me more than the evidence that the US either knew about it and didn’t stop it or set it up.

just saying.

1727BD8B-8C99-4004-9A8A-F4A379D57759.gif

They are all variables... That's how algebra works.
I meant the important variable in that example.. that's how reading comprehension, cognition, social awareness and not being an ass-hat works.

He just left his guard down and expressed how how really doesn't give a fuck what happened to the US.

I meant the important variable in that example.. that's how reading comprehension, cognition, social awareness and not being an ass-hat works.

Not really though. The tragedy is also a big variable. If you shit your pants on the bus, that's pretty tragic, but you'll probably be laughing about it in a few weeks, but jokes about the Holocaust are still pretty bad.

You all are stupid idiots.

Sorry, brain is working faster than my fingers.

<TheWire1>
I think your fingers are working faster than your brain

Back