Izzy apologize for twin towers comment

A joke about one of the worst tragedies in the us? Fuck off. You were probably 6 when it happened so of course it means nothing to you

Israel was 12 when it happened I believe.

The problem is media / and the internet ( I'm Australian ) has shown that footage millions of times. It's footage literally showing two seemingly indestructible ( steel ) buildings collapse. Right after adesanya commented on Romero apparently feeling like steel .... Seen millions of times. Over

I know a lot of people would have a emotional attachment to it .. It's completely understandable ... but you cannot expect the entire world to cater to you. Sorry.

Imo . Stupid thing to say but there was no thought of the tradgedy , I honestly think there's no malice intended.

Do you get worked up when someone says I'm going to bring them war ? What about it'll be like I dropped a bomb on them . Shock and awe?

Honestly I get it . But you're fighting a impossible battle, no disrespect intended .

A joke about one of the worst tragedies in the us? Fuck off. You were probably 6 when it happened so of course it means nothing to you

I was 16 at the time and apparently grew up less sensitive to things than you did.

This is just pathetic move by his haters to accuse him of being terrorist or subhuman.
Clearly Izzy never offended the victims of 911.

My dad worked in the twin towers and I wasn't offended by what Izzy said

He said something dumb and apologized. We all know he didn't mean any harm. Move on.

And rightly so, wtf was he thinking?

I don't know exactly what to think.

Sonnen,Mcshit, Colby Colvington and others have been way more disrespectful multiple times before, also with out of the cage problems borderlining criminality.

That said, what would be the reactions of americans, if Sonnen had said he would desintegrate Okami worse than Naagasaki or Hiroshima,.

Also, would Izzy made the '' joke'' had the World trade center been located in New Zealand or Nigeria?

If you dig deeper, the reagan administration sponsored so much terrorism and proxy wars accross the world, that if any american fighter would make a joke about another's fight plagued country by Reaganism, we would run out of enough penances for these bad mouthed rednecks.

Worse shit than 9/11 happens day in day out accross the world outside the U.S. and westerners dont give a.f

I also doubt the butthurt here would be the same, had the twin towers collapsed in Bagdhad our Tehran our Abu Dhabi,.

All i can do is waiting for trump sending a cruiser to band Burj al khalifa and 20 years from now, some american fighter makes an analogy with said trump sponsored TErrorism.

Would have been funny if he apologized this way

giphy.gif

He means his mouth was working faster than his brain. If it was as he said, he would've processed it and not said it. Either way, not a big deal to me, but I also have no relation to 9/11.

Back